Educate The New Generation Of Sikh Girls And Guys!

manni007

SADLY YOUNG GENERATION HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT PAKISTANIs HAVE DONE TO US SIKHS;

SIKH GIRLS DATE MUSLIM GUYS, WHILE THEIR BROTHERS happily SWAP PLAYSTATION GAMES WITH THEM

If you try to talk sense into these "sikh" girls" and "guys" they look at you with blank expressions on their faces adn think your a FANATIC

Nowadays Many (not all, thank god), Sikh girls have happily become "link ups" for Muslim guys - (casual meet ups for sex,) and are passed around by Muslim guys between brothers and friends

Alternatively the naive or stupid sikh girl thinks she is in serious relationship, whilst she is being groomed to either become a Muslim and create Muslim children for the Muslim, or discarded / USED a mere LINK UP.

Backtrack to just over 60 years ago

During Partition grown Sikh women were committing suicide VOLUTARILY rather than bring shame upon their father turban by letting a muslim RAPE them or have sexual intercourse with them!

WHAT went wrong???

Dont talk about Khalistan, because whether there was one or NOT, we are living in the West and these things would stil be happening, and im not interested in WHAT IF's

DONT tell me that its the West fault either, BECAUSE why are MULSIM women dating SIKH men at the SAME RATE??? After all we are better looking than SOOLAHS!

WHAT CAN WE DO STOP THIS???

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mani 007

you live in a fantasy world, your dirty mind is polluting others. You are vastly exaggerating the problem!! Just like you did with the whole ''islamification of the UK'' (by the way your argument is baseless as i have outlined in that thread)

there are so many problems facing the Panth, the answer isnt to scare yourself silly its all about Sikhi Parchaar Sikhi can save all these ''Sikh girls'' (who all probably have hair cuts and dress like goreeah) the answer is SIKHI PARCHAAR

you have no evidence all you do is scaremonger and spread hate.

you need to take a reality check and do some NAAM SIMRAN all your fears will be alleviated!!

THE SUN??!!!!

Thank you for highlighting your source,

you are providing crap evidence which is unrelated to your original claims

like i said before :

your just creating hype for no reason, not all Muslims are extremist you been watching too much illuminati news and media and believing all that crap.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i think at the end of the day, there are many problems that face the panth, whether its people trying to convert, or trying to eradicate sikhi etc...

the solution to this is us, we are the next generation ( or even current generation for some of us) to have kids, it is our responsibility as future parents to instill love, tolerance for others BUT also knowledge, pride and love for sikhi...it all falls on the parents, parents need to direct their children to the right things in life, and some day we will become parents and all of that responsibility falls on us

wjkk wjkf

Citzen soulja, ur the one with the dirty mind and tongue!

How am i polluting others? I am merely stating fact, so what if it was the Sun, thats the best selling neswpaper in the UK, and PS : its stating the truth as exeplified by the fact that the 11 year old parents bore witness to it.

Maybe UR Filthy mind thinks it s OK for the likes of Anjem Choudhary to pollute an 11 year olds mind and CONVERT him.Maybe he should do the same to you!

AS for the topic of my thread I am merely asking readers to watch our for the Isalmic danger and educate our youth!

If u dont like it, dats ur problem take ur polluted mind sumwhere else.

As for my other threads I provided EVIDENCE to back up my posts, and other members agreed and provided evidence of theri own expreinces, which were FACT not fiction.

The muslims rioting were reported in the Ealing gazette too, READ my thread PROPERLY or shut up

LOL your quoting from the sun and think its the best selling newspaper in the uk and your proud of that!!! hahaha

only saddos/losers/perverts/asbo chavs read THE SUN lol

If you study history/law you will learn a few things:

Credibility of sources

Corroboration of evidence

Bias

Motive

whenever something comes up as FACT you have to analyse it according to the above mentioned criteria.

CONJECTURE, SPECULATION AND RUMOUR do not count as evidence!

a few isolated incidents and bad experiences and you're jumping to so many conclusions...

You need to take a long hard look into your soul and and be truthful to your self

Do you do enough NAAM SIMRAN not just repetition but think about what your doing?

Do you really think anything other than SIKHI PARCHAR can save the current and future generations?

Do you Love all your bothers and sisters?

If you love Sikhi and love our Chardikala Khalsa Panth then you will know its not about inciting fear our hatred but rather about spreading love and respect, that is the way of the Khalsa.

we should fight WHEN ALL OTHER MEANS HAVE FAILED THEN IT IS JUST TO PICK UP THE SWORD, remember your tongue can be a tulwar as well.

NAAM SIMRAN

SIKHI PARCHAAR

MAKE YOUR JEEVAN THEN YOU WILL BE IN A POSITION TO HELP OTHERS

We need to address all issues of Sikh girls converting to Islam as wel as Hinduism more convert to Hinduism than Islam as our own Parents do not mind a Sikh Girl marrying or going out with a Hindu.

Why do we only address the Muslim issues for they are not the only ones taking our girls,its due to the fact we find it ok for Sikhs to marry Hindus,I salute those 3 heroes who are now in Jail

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/8071797.stm

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...&pid=408298

The Hindu spokesman even says Sikh Hindu marriages are common I hope that Pandit and Muslim woman learned their lesson

Citizen Soulman - or should I say Citizen GHANDI - as you espouse Ghandi esque philosphies of JUST naam jap and non violence.

Whilst I applaud your stance, I remind you that these types of philosphies didnt even work in Ghandis World and led to the deaths of many innicents.

Now let me bring you to our World - 2009, where mere prayer adn inaction will not get you very far when dealing with Islamic fanatics!

Whats wrong with me quoting from and providing a link from the Sun newspaper to back up the fact that the Cleric Anjam Choudhary CONVERTED an 11 year old child to Islam without his parents consent?

The fact that incident was reported in the Sun newspaper, does in no way diminish its authenticity and credibility!

Im sure Anjam Choudhary being a Lawyer would have sued the Sun newspaper by now had the report been false.

I also CHALLENGE you to Prove this story wrong, as you have failed to back up what you say with evidence.

You have quoted me transcript from yoru law books? well i have made a statement and provided a link to the source, backed up by evidence, what more would you like?

I am NOT scaremongering, I am merely, asking our brethren on htis site to enlighten the YOUTH who are completely ignorant to what the MUSLIM agenda is, to the dangers they must be aware of!

You believe in prayer? Thats great , so do I, ........but the difference is, I belive in action too!

WHY CANT we take PRECAUTION and Prevent problems through educating our youth rather than waitng for problems to occur?

I dont mind being called a scaremongerer as long as i influence one person on here to protect his sister from the muslim threat.