GUPT | ANONYMOUS

Need Privacy?  You got it ! Discuss and share your views without revealing your identity.

7,182 topics in this forum

1. Tattoos

• 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Benti Choupai Shaib...

• 7 replies
  3. Umm..questions

• 1 reply
  4. Salvation

• 3 replies
  5. Gutka?

• 6 replies
  6. Dreams... 1 2

• 18 replies
  7. Damdmy Taksall Da Sach

• 2 replies
  8. Gianis?

• 8 replies
  9. Amritwela..

• 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 16 replies
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Chhatt (Roof) ? Feels natural to say Shhatt sounds more right than Chhatt Also  Phapha and Fafa.......most Phapha i hear pronounce as 'fafa'..l Phal - (Fruit) always said Fhaul and Phull (Flower) - as Fhull .....  
    • Same feels so unnatural too..but i'v been saying it repeatedly, then later when i test myself still manage to say 'Ssh'...but getting used to saying' chh' However what feels wrong is 'Chhatt' - Roof...'Shhatt sounds right not Chhatt.. Idk about dialect, because when you say 'CHH' you're  bringing your tounge top of the palate and lot more breathe then SHH. my mum is firm its always been 'sha' ...listening to Paath, some audio sounds like 'Chh' others 'sha' What about Phapha and Fafa.......most Phapha i hear pronounce as 'fafa'..like  Phal - (Fruit( always said Fhaul and Phull (Flower) - as Fhull   
    • Quite cool, a sundial or sun clock at Harmandir Sahib. Its from the time of the Sikh empire. I've never seen it before but its along the bridge that connects the Dharshan Deori and Harmandir Sahib. Nice bit of history!    hopefully they won't destroy it!     

Important Information

Terms of Use