Black Magic.kala-jaadoo..keeta-kraya

hey i juss wanted to have the sangat's view about that what u guys think bout all this stuff...lik KALA-JADOO( BLACK MAGIC), JADOO-TOONAA....... I was juss other nite watching the programme on the Zee-tv "kaal- kpaal-Mahaakaal"...lozzzzz intresting name?? isn't?? they were showing that a team to jurnos goes a search in india about these jogis in the grave-yards or cementaries or burial places and they do all that stuff.....scaring...

has any one out here had experine of this infamaus "KEETA-KRAYA".....LOLOLOLO??????? I guesss this word keeta kraya is very famous in punjab...so lo explanation is required?????

Do all this stuff exists????? what u guys says bout it...

ANY ONE HEARD BOUT "BABA-WADBHAG SINGH"

:umm: :cool: :ans hit.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black magic does exist. I've seen it done and i know a lot of people to whom it has been done too.

From what i've heard, if you do your paath, if you believe in Guru Ji, then you cant be hurt by it. Another thing is, if someone tries to do black magic on a person who believes in Guru ji and does a lot of paath, then the 'magic' or whatever evil is sent to that person will go back to the person who initiated it with twice the force. I would be scared of Black Magic if I did not do paath.

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

It does exist...

Heard of people who do it.. seen people who have been victims.. its awful...

Just remember .. bani is key..

My dad has told me that sometimes if you accept something from them .. it will effect you .. like sometimes instead they could feed you something, or give you something that you wear all the time...

... the key is your a gursikh, dont accept anything from these people... even family ... <_< ... my parents always tell me even family can do this to you out of jealousy... please stay away jio, and try not to be naive when seeing another person who seems to be all chardi kala..

waheguroo

for the record.... "ineffectiveness" was the real word.....

and... remember the bibi who came asking about ouija board and stuff? well i talk to her ona regular enoguh basis... and she's insisted to me it works and stuff.. but that you dfevelop methods to find "good" spirits, so that you don't get haunted by badones... regardless, she's stopped playing with it, or at leat, not as constant as before...

point being, black magic is real....exorcism is also real