Invitation To Nihang Teja Singh

Mintu

Btw give my regards to Amrit Singh, nice to see that Gursikhs in India are also doing their bit against the views of the Nangs

just wait for his subsection on his site about nihangs. :e:

narsingha and his company will have to rewrite their website LOL.gif

88877[/snapback]

Paramjeet Singh Ji

Having read Amrit Singh's views I have no doubt that his personal knowledge is immense and he will be able to effectively counter the Nang team. I think you should also offer a seat to Bahadur Singh aka Shaka Nyorai who claims to know Braj Bhasha but thinks that the word Panth means a collection of religions..lol

It would be good to see the Nang team pit their 'knowledge' against someone who has such a good grounding in Sikh history and historical texts as Amrit Singh has. From what I have seen of their lectures it consists of someone reading off from lecture notes while another person operates an overhead projector. But I also think they will ignore the challenge, when people set out to deceive others they always aim their lectures towards those who are not so knowledgable, they usually run off when confronted with someone who has knowledge about the subject they are lecturing about.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108

I must ask people to leave tsingh, lalleshvari alone....lalleshvari may be a nihang supporter before but he has changed his views on some of their beleifs.. i have talked to him personally... they have nothing to do with sanataism..he always prefered to use word "puratan" instead of "sanatan"s to describe sampardha which is well "pravan" in the panth.

Bikramjit we all know you have personal agenda against lalleshvari.. because you guys both hate each other guts....but let's not bring that into Sikhsangat.. you know and he knows where you can find each other...sort it out offline.. it be lot better that way.

Besides, if you look at the history carefully there always being tentions between Nihangs and Nirmaley...so they are quite distant from each other and respect each other as sampardha.

And Mintu,

Amritpal Singh Amrit requested sanatan group of uk for an debate especially- Narsingha, Nihang Niddar Singh.

What makes you automatically assume that amritpal singh is also challenging tsingh nirmala or lalleshvari??? what makes you judge that they are automatically endorse and support all views of new updated - <banned site filter activated>?? have you talked to them regarding this??

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

May guru ji bless all those Gursikhs who have not given a platform to these uk nangs to spread their distorted and hurtful views. A lot off damage has been done in the last 5 years by these ppl now some are trying to distance themselves away but the damage has been done <_<

ive spoken to soo many but one thing they don’t seem to get it the hurt that these nangs (niddar and co) are doing they seem to have an individual look to life not a collective as in Panth. am sure after their latest outburst and slander of Baba Thakur Singh Ji and other Gursikhs the line has been drawn and there’s no turning back.

Am sure gursikhs all over the world especially at Metha have been told about the false and slander that niddar has done may Guru ji give him a fitting reply what Guru ji gives his nindaks :wub:

Hopefully the Uk sangat will have info ready to combat uk nangs propaganda plus we will need help from veeji amritpal singh and veer bikramjit singh may guru ji bless u with more kirpa and gian.

truth will win at the end and we all will have to pay for what role we had played.

Gur Bar Akaal

Akaal108

I'm not bringing Sikhsangat into anything just making a comment. Strange that sitting in Canada you think that you have a much better understanding of what is happening in the UK than people who actually live here!

Nice to hear that Lallesvari has now amended his views but as S S Jhamka veer wrote the damage has already been done, just as rats jump the sinking ship so you will see many of the former ideologues of sanatanism distancing themselves from the Nangs.

Gurfateh

Bikramjit

you can see the names of nihang teja singh and tsingh on this page http://www.sewapanthi.org/htmls/home.html.

i know amrit bha ji very well. i meet him almost daily. i know what is writing about. i know what he thinks. he is a humble person indeed. but remember a debate on sikhawareness where narsingha threathened bha ji. i hope you remember that bha ji replied to him that he will always remember narsingha and WILL MAKE NARSINGHA ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM. don't you remember amrit bha ji said that if they write anything wrong about operation blue star, bha ji will prove them wrong.

amrit bha ji is the only person who has systematically refuted the hajuri maryada parbod book. when updating sarbloh site uk sanatan group bypassed amrit bha jis work and continued with bhang and other issue.

akaal 108 ji you are not wrong when you say that lalleshvri has changed his views. if i am not mistaken some of nihang nidar singh students are already there in punjab and they say they do not believe what uk sanatan sikhs preach. :e:

Guest Akaal108
tsingh is a part of uk sanatan group. visit his website and see name of nihang teja singh on its home page http://www.sewapanthi.org/ . you can see the names of nihang teja singh and tsingh on this page http://www.sewapanthi.org/htmls/home.html. it proves that tsingh is a part of uk sanatan group.

Nihang Teja Singh just hosted www.sewapanthi.org on the servers...besides that narsingha has no contribution on sewapanthi.org site...ok let me get this straight.. i ll simplify it for you:

you want to host an website .. you don't know how to make one...you hire a dude to host an website for you.. you don't know this dude personally and whatever bad stuff he does in his personal life....you just have association with that dude on a business level (you make my website, i ll pay you) ... does that make this person bad as well automatically because dude who make the website does bad stuff...

i hope you see my logic there.

Again benti to people, lets not tarnish image of lalleshvari & tsingh and automatically assume that they endorse and support all the views of new updated <banned site filter activated>.

Besides, if you look at the history carefully there always being tentions between Nihangs and Nirmaley...so they are quite distant from each other and respect each other as sampardha.

88881[/snapback]

This is so funny man! I was at one of the Nang lectures last november and Lallesvari was so buddy buddy with the Nangs talking about how all the sampardyay got along with each other. Looks likes he's just studied a bit harder and found out how Nihangs hated the Nirmalas and now he's chosen to disassociate himself from the Nangs. Typical of the lets make up Sikhi as we go along attitude of the Nangs LOL.gif