Khalistan

ravindersidhu

theres no point in arguing with this guy

ill be willing to change my mind, IF u prove all the points in the above article WRONG and sant jes speechs, and a couple of more stuf

theres lots of reasons for khalsitan

but lets start u off nice and slow, baby steps u kno

if ure not willing to change ure mind even after reading articels, and u have no rebuttle against them, then stop posting

either provide a reason Y it is wrong, point for pointl, or stop wasting our rpecious breaaths

bhula chuka maf

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no point in arguing with this guy

ill be willing to change my mind, IF  u prove all the points in the above article WRONG and sant jes speechs, and a couple of more stuf

theres lots of reasons for khalsitan

but lets start u off nice and slow, baby steps u kno

if ure not willing to change ure mind even after reading articels, and u have no rebuttle against them, then stop posting

either provide a reason Y  it is wrong, point for pointl, or stop wasting our rpecious breaaths

bhula chuka maf

89380[/snapback]

I'm one of those confused people when it comes to the khalistan issue, although i'm see more and more each day that it's becomming more and more likely that the creation of khalistan will not be a peacefull creation. If that happens, it will be a bad start, but not a loss. I guess it's ok then...

I am a sikh . living in vancouver canada./..born and raised in canada...im just sixteen years old ..not amritdari but have studied and watched aboiut sikhi ALOT....i like focusing on khalistan and 84' and uther sikh tragedies..ive been to india a few times 2 and have stayed there 2 years in a row and have seen the conditions of there also...well since the past for years i have been busy in lookin at the air india trial that was just stuck on my mind now that its over and wat i wanted has happened im wanting to participate in this conversation...i think that a khalistan is needed..yes it is true it will be and is gonna be hard to get together and make it and run the khalistan but i believe that there has 2 be a khalistan no matter wat it takes...now the way some people are saying they live in india and they think there is no need of a khalistan the reason behind that is becuz in india people are not even allowd 2 say the word "KHALISTAN" in public..i just went there last year and i started a conversation about khalistan at a freinds house and there liek 2 me "Chupp karja police farke le jaugi" MEANING --shutup or the cops will come and take you away' and i was like whoooaaa ..dunt wrry no1 can say anything like that in punjab if someone puts up a picture of Sant Jairnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa Ji in your house or shop the cops come and take you away...now wat kind of free land is that for a sikh to live in?? if we cannot even have our saint soldiers pictures up wat else can we do?? if we cannot have such great peoples pictures up who fought 2 protect our holly shrine wat else can we do?? first of all i wanna ask that the person who started the talk about Khalsitan was Sant Ji and why was he called a terrorist?? just becuz he was trying to stop indira gandi from ruining our holly shrine?? ive never been avble 2 understand the indian govt. nor the sikhs who think we should not have khalistan khalistan is our need its our home and no1 can live without a home......now as weve seen these two gursikhs were put on trial for blowing a plane becuz they blew 2 planes (which is as teh govt. believes) to take revenge frum the indian govt.. but i dunt get it WHEN WAS THE INDIAN GOVT. PUT ON TRIAL FOR ATTACKING THE GOLDEN TEMPLE!?!?! ----NEVER!!!......thats just been our sikhs weaknes that the people who have tried reconing our religion was the govt.. something that we cannot stand against....all i gotta saayyy now is that if we want our religion to exist WE NEED A KHALISTAN..but one thing we have to do is keep govt. and religion seperatly..i will discuss about that later on in this topic becuz i am running oputta time <_<

if i am rong frgive me plz for i am very stupid....GURFATEH!!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!!

Indeed there is no point in arguing with me,

you say " ...provide a reason Y it is wrong, point for point"

If you've read a few my previous posts you'd know i said, there is some truth in the article you showed me(the one from searchsikhism.com) but its greatly overstated, and it refers to the 80's and 90's, the situation now as i said is different,

what do you have to say about the bloodshed which this movement will cause,

your article says

"...Sikhs have beaten Pakistan twice already so there would be no problem defeating it one more time."

Bahuta Maan karna vi thek nahi..

sikhs defeated pakistan under the indian army, they had resources, don't underestimate pakistans military strength,

india has never been able to stop pakistani infiltration, will khalistan manage it

not just this, you know there will be many challenges,

the first and froemost would be the breaking away of punjab as khalistan,

will we ever be able to make it possible against india's military strength, or do we just wish to eliminate a few ppl and repeat the entire cycle of events as your article says fake encounters, ppl missing, injustice, innocent ppl being arrested. punjab which is now a peaceful state will be turned into a battlefield.

do you think i don't like the idea of a sikh nation, a nation ruled as the guru granth sahib being its code of conduct

but you seriously need a reality check on this issue,

"...If the Indian government doesn't like us and doesn't want to live with Sikhs, then why shouldn't we just be separated? "

Do you think the above statement is true, if so...Please tell me the name of the indian prime minister.

"Some people ask What does Khalistan mean for Sikhs in foreign countries? Well, the answer is simple. Khalistan will play a great role in the lives of foreign Sikhs. A strong country will represent them and will preach Sikhi. Foreign countries will understand the true meaning of Kirpan and Sikhs will be allowed to wear Kirpans at all places. Now, Sikhs can't wear Kirpans on airplanes, immigration office, courts and even jails"

Laws everywhere are alike for all religions, the idea of carrying kirpans on international flights after 9/11, and wearing them in jails ....

the idea behind sending one to jail is that he is not fit to roam about freely.. so if a guys in jail shld he have a kirpan?

I can go on further contradicting this article from searchsikhism,

my advise is if you really believe in khalistan you must first see what punjab is, and compare it with other indian states

there are better ways of getting what you want

paul_84 my brother i am very sorry if i have hurt your sentiments in any of my posts,

Maybe you have heard, sometime around 2004 in a gathering in the golden temple sant bhindranwale was officially declared a martyr, and a saropa was given to his son Bhai Ishaar Singh, thereafter a saropa was given to the brother of Bhai Amreek Singh, and then to the family members of 40 other martyrs.

now when you goto punjab you can proudly put up a picture of santji.

you don't need to worry abt the police, but you might get funny looks/stares from people, maybe even form some sikhs

when i first heard of santji i was told he was a terrorist "hiding" in the golden temple,

a friend of mine told me sant bhindranwale was rightous at first but later he turned into a terrorist(he is a sikh)

it was not until a few weeks ago that i started to read about him, and discovered that he is our modern hero,

at first i was completly taken by mark tully account of santji, but after listen to his speeches i see the other side of it.

the govt believed santji was responsible for many killings, and he had acquired weapons, altho these were to defend our faith, but it gave govt the excuse they wanted and blamed santji for anything that happened in punjab, even tho crime rate in punjab was lower than other states.

ppl r drifting away from sikh beliefs, something shld be done,

a sikh in my office said "todays tuesday and i ate an egg... how will i goto the gurdwara today?... you know what i'll shower and then go"

some sikhs fast during navratras and ram 9mi

but they don't know who is baba banda bahadur

i was telling a sikh friend abt sikh history i said 'every sikh shld read abt guru gobind singh ji's times'

he said "really ... what'd he do?!"

but i'm sure if u ask him abt ramayan or mahabharat he would have answers

Ravinder Sidhu Ji, with the knowledge you have gained you must make it your duty to educate others about Sikh history/heroes/practices. It is clear those around you are in a despearet state as far as Sikhi is concerned, and have fallen to Hindu/Brahmin practices. PLease make it your aim to educate those around you, those you are in contact with and help them to realise the greatness of Sikhi.

It is a sad fact that we have so many individuals drifting away into such practices, and something must be done to stop this, as you suggest. This something we talk of is everyday people, like yourself, who have acquired some knowledge, are going to have to educate people around them. If all were to do this, that is the only way we could reach all of those brothers and sisters who continue to fall into Hindutva.

yes i do try.

but some ppl r too much involved in their new found practices

like once we were dining in the office cafeteria and a girl said that in sikhi tabaco is prohibited, but alcohol or meat is not

when i corrected her, she completly disapproved me, as per her belief alcohol is like .... the ideal recreation for a sardar

so i sent her some info from www.damdamitaksal.com,

also there is this guy i know, who fasts during navratras, and his wife fasts during karva chouth, even tho he is well aware that in sikhism we do not believe in fasting to please god.

In mehrauli, delhi some 3-4 kilometers from qutub minar is a small gurdwara which marks the place of baba banda bahadur's martyrdom,

right next to the gurdwara is the home of a sikh family,

that family has sent a notice to the gurdwara from the court, if gurbani is read out on the loud speaker in the morning hours a fine of Rs.1,50,000 will have to be paid by the gurdwara, such is our compassion for a shrine built in memory of a man under whom the first sikh state was made.

But you are right, we must make it our duty to educate others as much as possible.

I don't think we can apprecite sikhi and love our gurus if we don't know our history.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

"right next to the gurdwara is the home of a sikh family,

that family has sent a notice to the gurdwara from the court, if gurbani is read out on the loud speaker in the morning hours a fine of Rs.1,50,000 will have to be paid by the gurdwara, such is our compassion for a shrine built in memory of a man under whom the first sikh state was made."

Simply unbelievable!

ohmy.gif

im sporry brother ravindersingh but i again disagree with u and i am 100% sure that even 2day we are treated liek slaves in india noone can pout up a picture of santji my cuzins had there picture up in there shop and infrunt of my eyes the picture was removed by the cops i wanted 2 ask why 2 the cops but i was stopped by my aunt ...we need khalistan thats the bottom line..