What Shampoo Do You Use?

I cut my hair up until about 18months ago and before when i cut it, it wasnt good. Now its strong and thick but think if you get me?

I use Timote or however you spell it!! Smells nice too!! Nice herbal stuff! Works for me, iv used loads of different stuff and thats the best i have found. Wash it then condition it (again timote), then dry it!!

My method..

Lighlty towel dry (NOT to hard else u break the hair!!) then erm, use a hair dryer (i use a Vidal Sasoon.... blush.gif ) on medium, hot, medium, cold, medium and dab with a towel too, then let it open for bout 20-30min (my hair is still short tho so dnt take as long but repeat the drying process if need by - the hair dryer bit!!)

Takes a while BUT its done my kesh good! I went to a hair dresser and asked why my hair took so long to grow and she looked at it and said, "You dont have a single split end and your hair is so healthy! How do u do it? so i told her n she was shocked coz supposedly u meant to cut bout once every 6weeks to keep healthy... grin.gif

Try that method, see if it works? My hair falls out a bit, but thats when i dnt take care enuf of it. NOTHING goes in my hair other then that! I kill ya for tryin!! no oils no nothin, dnt trust em!! Try and do this once every 2-3days for a bit, then condition a couple times a week. If anyone on here has ever had the opp to see my hair out, they tell you, it is in healthy condition considerin it got shaved once every 3weeks <_< ohmy.gif (

Thats jst my advice, try if you like! Up to you, but its worked for me!!! Mite work for you?

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh!!

I have been using Herbal Essense for a good couple of years now and my hair is nice and silky... But myt hair has fallen out dramatically over the last few years, i was reading on the net that vegetarians have more hair loss problems as alot of the chemicals needed by the hair are in fish products....so i went to holland and barratt and bought some vitamins for the hair tablets... dnt think they do much grin.gif

Just another query... all my hairdryers seem to enjoy cutting off while im drying my hair, such as today... its really annoying because 1/2 my hair stays wet and cold :wub: and my dastaar gets damp :wub: @

Someone was telling me that its just the hairdryer over heating, the 1st one i had was a 2000watt Revlon one and i returned that and now its a Babyliss one why is it these products can't last longer than 10mins on.... do they think it takes 2mins for a Singh to dry his hair???? grin.gif

I think its a conspiracy against Sikhi!!!!!! <_<

Gurfateh!!

Gurfateh!!

I have been using Herbal Essense for a good couple of years now and my hair is nice and silky... But myt hair has fallen out dramatically over the last few years, i was reading on the net that vegetarians have more hair loss problems as alot of the chemicals needed by the hair are in fish products....so i went to holland and barratt and bought some vitamins for the hair tablets... dnt think they do much  grin.gif

Just another query... all my hairdryers seem to enjoy cutting off while im drying my hair, such as today... its really annoying because 1/2 my hair stays wet and cold :wub: and my dastaar gets damp  :wub: @

Someone was telling me that its just the hairdryer over heating, the 1st one i had was a 2000watt Revlon one and i returned that and now its a Babyliss one why is it these products can't last longer than 10mins on.... do they think it takes 2mins for a Singh to dry his hair????  grin.gif

I think its a conspiracy against Sikhi!!!!!! <_<

Gurfateh!!

89357[/snapback]

LOL hmmmmmmmmm grin.gif well i heard if u put the hairdryer too close to ur head it turns off cuz its gets too overheated somehow grin.gif

Also, dry ur hair with a towel first then use the hairdryer quickly

but i still stick with not using a hairdryer since it will damage ur hair and make it fall out more

it doesnt fall out by using hairdryer a few times

it falls out with continue use of the hairdryer blush.gif :TH:

Gurfateh!!

Thanks Bhen Ji, thats probably why my hair is dissappearing... but i got lots to keep me going for a while. I put the hairdryer right next to my hair because i brush it and dry it at the same time so it straightens.... Thats probably why it over heats grin.gif

But still these companies need to re-evaluate their products and make them Khalsa friendly :e:

Gurfateh!!