Why R Thses Singh Laffing

`KuMi´

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys seem to be very young. I think the reason why the sangat is starting to feel a little ansy is because it seems everything is turned into a joke or an argument now. We have to remember that the reason that this forum is started is to bring problems we may face, or questions we might have and address these probs or questions in a mature manner. If you guys go back and look at the posts a month back from today, you will find that the topics were a lot more serious, and the sangat posted cus they were here for knowledge. This is a good place to meet people of similar thinking, to find friends that will help you on the path to sikhi. However, the public forum area is for everyone to read so it would be good if we tried to keep it about sikhi as much as possible.

the admins are really good about allowing everyone to speak their mind. lets not take advantage of that. Maybe u guys can start a post about wht u've learned so far since u've joined this forum...

if i've said nething harsh or wrong then im sorry

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

:wub: ..i agreee...we should spend time trying to help each other learn more about sikhi......we all have 'chilled' enough goin thru the 8.4 million rides <_<

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Gateh

All I can say at this point is im dissapointed in you lot, I mean when I left the forum to go on a business trip it was hype on stories and word associations and stuff so what went wrong???

Whether we are from UK or anywhere else it doe not matter cus we Sikh man

and if Kumi want's to post his views then allow him and let him do it, don't be against but encourage him and help him on the right track.

Kumi don't be discouraged by our bro's and sis's across the world it is also there feelings just take what they say in to consideration, and if you don't agreen then allow it but don't argue with them.

Bhulla Chucka maff Karni jio and that includes for Kumi Bhaji too

Inder Kaur.

Gurfateh Jio