Just A Vegetable

Jedi_Singh

but if a person is in a vegetable state......how can he/she remember or chant God's name???? ohmy.gif

Just because we they may not appear to be able to recite naam doesnt mean they cant! Just the sound of it is all thats needed and from there, they will adapt to reciting naam themselves. It will become a part of them. What must be remembered is, we arent the clever or abled people. who we call disabled in my opinion are sometimes the more able as they can and will do things we take for granted by using excuses like, im tired (i sit clearly in this catagory!!!)

Maharaj blesses them with skills also, we may not see them but doesnt mean they dont have them! A blind person typically has a good sense or surroundings, how? ask your self that.

Apologies for mitakes and offenses.

My nani was blind, she was blinded for 3days yet no one knew as she was able to tell the time spot on when asked yet she couldnt see the clock, stil managed to cook food n everything, my masi only realised when my nani put her hand on a burning pot and jokely said, "mum didnt you see it?" which is when my nani cried and said no, im blind.

Sometimes even the most unfortunate in our eyes, are the most fortunate. look at it this way, they get to do something which we cant, naam 24/7 coz we concentrate so much on other things!!!

All maharaj end of day, mite make them pay for sins in a previous life but blesses them with the opportunity to call his name and beg for liberation!

sorry for skipping some replies tongue.gif ..

Let say if you are in state where you are just passing time to get out of the body.. would you like to live like that? i know i wouldn't .. kinda tough decision.. You know what i think it's only those ppls who are in those states knows about this.. I would say we shouldn't be making decision or talking about somebody else life.. kinda not respect.. But i will choose and highly suggest to relatives/families of the disabled person to do pure sewa..

PERFECT example.. Bhagat Puran Singh jeee !!!! Loook he took care of EVERYONE without thinking anything !!

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

Just wanted to bring it to sangat's notice: it isnt always the physical pain ppl want to get out of...sometimes it is social, emotional, economic.....etc... but u wudn't say it is rite to take ur life for such reasons? so why abuse this body that belongs to god to get out of bodily "pain" i know it is hard to accept everything like all Gursikhs should do...but it is mandatory that everyone try and no matter what happens, Waheguru is always the supporter of all so if we commit suicide isn't it like saying to Waheguru that you have no power over me?

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

To the earlier statements about "interfering with God's will"... how can you do that??? (everything that happens IS God's WILL!)

I mean if you had pulled the plug, maybe THAT was God's will <_<

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

90218[/snapback]

It is not that simple veer. What you have stated is a very high level Giaan, which shouldn't be used without the proper avastha of experience. Many will abuse this Giaan to Justify their actions. One could say i stole this from you because it was God's will. He is both Right and Wrong, but he does not speak because he has realized the will of God, but speaks in his ignorence and that makes that Giaan very Dangerous. It is like giving somone a license to kill without proper discipline or guidence. If you had no knowledge that he had stolen something from you. It would be very easy for you to accept that it was god's will. For him to state that it is god's will would be an ignorent and arroagant statement. He does not know the will of god, just as we don't, hence we make mistakes...but even then some have said, even mistakes are under his command, so we are seperated and united under his command. But this cannot be fully realized until one has fully experienced this giaan.

Slowly we being to align ourselves with his hukam, his will.

But we do Go Astray from his will, we do become disobedient to his hukam hence we are where we are. If we could not head in the opposite direction then what purpose did those serve who tried to turn us in the direction towards him. There are 2 types of ways to understanding Hukam. One is that we are all under his Hukam meaning no matter what we do or where we go, we cannot leave his presence, his hukam, law, rule. The second is that actual doer where his hukam is his action, his will. We cannot easily speak of the second because then it would mean our mistakes are his also, so we suffer because he has made the mistakes for us. That doesn't seem right until we have surrendered ourselves to his Hukam and this does not happen just thru words, but thru an experience. Then if good actions are his, then so are the bad for he becomes the doer not you. Then you can say it is in his will that it is being done. Not before.

Here this will explain the surrender beautifully:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.ppa?t=2443

It is a huge Paradox which cannot be explained logically. Im not even sure what i have said made any sense what soever, but i'll leave it there for us to ponder upon.