Just A Question !

Princess

Gupt Dasan Das ji, i have a question regarding the first line of your attached file.

Now from as much as i understand gurmukhi.  The first line is simply stating do not talk 'about' the opposite sex, NOT do not talk to the opposite sex.

Now does that mean men shouldn't talk of women or are the words implying we shouldn't talk sexually of the opposite sex.  I think if we understand those words literally that we shouldn't speak of the opposite sex, it would mean we must stop ourselves from even looking at the opposite sex.  I seriously do not belive for us Gristis that those would be the command of our guru who told us to live in the world and not renounce it.  Perhaps the intent of those words are towards the sexually oriented talks of the opposite sex.  Which is obviously going to induce kaam.

Please correct me if im mistaken.

90367[/snapback]

Wicked response Pheena ji... absolutely agree with you ... nice interpretation...

:wub:

90440[/snapback]

I gave Pheena Ji those words :TH:

jks blush.gif sowie, jus wana get more posts <_< rolleyes.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm pheena je u cud be write

but if u look at the jeevans of any mahapurkhs, like sant baba harnam singh,, they wud lower their heads to not even lookl at a bibi

sant baba nand singh je said to have a singh with u when talking to a bibi, and never go anywhere alone together

and u are right by the aarth, it does mean tot alk to one another about the other gender

but, if we cant talk about them with men, then does it make sence to go straight to the other gender and talk tot hem

and it doesnt mean dont talk sexually, other wise it wud say something bout kaam, but i cud be wrong fr sure

now even if i am right, or wrong, guru je isnt telling us not to talk to them

there showing the raja the steps of kaam

how it devolops and grows

kaam is very treachorus

some people will say who cares, chill wiith anyone

im not sayin that aint true

sure talk to singhnies, i dont know anywhere where it says dont

but be careful when talking to bibis, as kaam can grow

and some might say well we wil beat it, trust me, most people dont know the full powers of kaljug, i don tknow either

but it does show u th steps kaam takes

iit isnt saying that if u talk about a bibi ure going to hel

guru je gave him the gain of the steps

the final one if the one we must avoid at any costs before marrige, and as baba nand singh je said even in marrige once a year is the ideal if u must, and to avoid the final ones we must start at the beginning stages and stop it there

bhula chuka maf