I Hate Hormones

`KuMi´

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense taken. It's what i believe so it's what i'll follow <_<

I just don't see whats so wrong with what i said ...

Yes i saw your quotes in the other thread

Is it SO WRONG that someone likes someone before marriage ? you get wha im sayin? i dun see nethin wrng wit it

like i said

dating is diff

goin around 'choppin gurls' or guyz or w/e

ya i agree thas wrong

but two people

two friends

they can respect eachother rite

n then they get married

the feelings were always there

just werent 'practiced' i gues u can say

n then at the appropriate time, they were 'practiced'

if that made ne sense blush.gif

And if you don't believe in emotions such as love then how will you love Guru Ji :)Yes love for an individual and love for Guru Ji are completely different things. But if you don;t have emotions such as love for others (since God is in everyone) then how can you love God
check with STTM and you shall see for your self, that guru ji countless times tells us that alll other love is false, only love for the lord is true.....sooo at first its like dammnn mann that sounds soo harsh i luv my mother/father etc....

but look at it like this

money- does it go on to the nex world?

car- does it go to the next world?

house- does it go to the next world?

my savings acccount- do i collect double interest as i transgresss?

LOVE- does any love besides that for guru ji go on to the next world? when loving guru ji how dare we have any love left for anyone else?

yeah im not guru ji, nor do you have to agree with me.....and i read your "ideal" version of "love" for a gursikhs life....although it seems somewhat "nice" i reallly doubt any person who can fall for sum1 by just seeing them has a high enough avastha to avoid the 5 diese's of the mind

although it seems somewhat "nice" i reallly doubt any person who can fall for sum1 by just seeing them has a high enough avastha to avoid the 5 diese's of the mind

now your like "whoa budddy that was a bold statement, you cant comment on the avastha of other ppl"

all i gotta say to that is, true i shouldnt comment on others avastha, but its 100% sure that only Guru Ji and, Brahmgyanis dont have

KAAM

KARODH

LOBH

MOH

HUNKAAR...

ight yo kumi imma talk to you in ma 2nd lang ight, since u been sayin its all ez fo u,

guy, all ya gotta do iz do sum nex sports, ya na wah i mean? jus keep all the dunnz off to tha side n jus kik it with cuzinz and your boyz igh.....n leff tryin ta pimp hoes with tha mod'd pikz ight that aint gonna help ya, cuz dunns are fools n they fall for tha crap.....this advice is what what works for me i guess.... grin.gif oooooo n remember msn is all kaljug!!!! make sure when you talk to a non family girl you hide her display pik......girls are like lost money when you see it you get the urge to pick it up soo LOOOOOK AWAAYYY hahahahaha take care bro

ight yo kumi imma talk to you in ma 2nd lang ight, since u been sayin its all ez fo u,

guy, all ya gotta do iz do sum nex sports, ya na wah i mean? jus keep all the dunnz off to tha side n jus kik it with cuzinz and your boyz igh.....n leff tryin ta pimp hoes with tha mod'd pikz ight that aint gonna help ya, cuz dunns are fools n they fall for tha crap.....this advice is what what works for me i guess.... grin.gif   oooooo n remember msn is all kaljug!!!! make sure when you talk to a non family girl you hide her display pik......girls are like lost money when you see it you get the urge to pick it up soo LOOOOOK AWAAYYY hahahahaha take care bro

90312[/snapback]

leh, nice advice kick.gif

i think we all agreed we will all have our opinions about this

but kumi, if u wann u shud follow shaheed's advice, jus put it in more appropriate terms blush.gif

n is it me or does Shaheed luv pickin on me <_<

naw i love piking on you...your rightt hahahaha...soo everytime you post just think "how will shaheed attack me on this?" hahahaha

kumi dun change a word igh, this is tha first test one of em girllss tellin you what to do hahahaha dont listenn!!!!! resist!!!!! hahahaha

Don't worry it will eventually catch up to u....

hormones are crazy and they are prob going to be crazy until u reach 20 or so! lol my mother says that guys never mature until they have kids.... lol but everything in good time... and yes girls are going to be a distraction... u just have to learn to overcome those obstacles... lol man hormones... mine are goin crazy too right now... pimples and all that! ewwwwww but yeah what u going to do... its just natural process that we as humans have to overcome! and omg it messes with ur brain too! but u just have to stay on the right side and you'll be fine!

fateh

one!

kumi dun change a word igh, this is tha first test one of em girllss tellin you what to do hahahaha dont listenn!!!!! resist!!!!! hahahaha

90319[/snapback]

:wub: really..this is first!

(i learned something new today momiii.... girls ...they tell guys what to do.. guys dont have their own mind LOL.gif )

"quote=Shaheed: girls are like lost money when you see it you get the urge to pick it up soo LOOOOOK AWAAYYY hahahahaha take care bro"

wikid...never knew that ..now it makes sense (am i always LOST!?!?!?!) <_<