SANT

harryhans

WJKK WJKF,

Sangat jio,

yesterday i went to gurdwara and bumped into an old man, who some people says to me that ohhhh, he is very lazy ..talk alot and also he is mad..

i was taking off my shoes when he come by and says " SON HOW ARE YOU " and i reply back , while talking i just ask him "Uncle Ji so wht are the agenda that temple will be having for bhaisakhi......

He told me ahhhhhhh all bull <admin-profanity filter activated> , he said you no .... Sant Nahar Singh is coming fron INDIA ...

i ask him who is he he said to me you no ...

1) some sangat will eat his joot if he does not finish his food

2) some sangat will wash his feet with milk and drink it

man i am seriously shaken....

i did ask around with other sangat got the somilar answers..

well i want to ask first any sangat knew this Sant NAHAR SINGH. How can we inform the sangat wht they are doing is wrong.....how can we put the awareness in them .

further more this Sant only travel in luxury cars MERC AND BMW.. .

why i am telling this is becouse there are many sikhs who are following him and further more some manmukh who i meet also told me that how to believe this that our religion person practicing like this ..better we stayaway from all this... wht they meant was

stay away from temple coz sikhi is wrong ....

sangat jio, i was lucky that i found the right sangat and with guru jis kirpa i am practicing for my amrit ....but there are alot of veerji's and phenji;s out there who will have thoughts that sikhi is not a pratical religion......

WJKK WJKF,

Sangat jio,

yesterday i went to gurdwara and bumped into an old man, who some people says to me that ohhhh, he is very lazy ..talk alot and also he is mad..

i was taking off my shoes when he come by and says " SON HOW ARE YOU " and i reply back , while talking i just ask him "Uncle Ji so wht are the agenda that temple will be having for bhaisakhi......

He told me  ahhhhhhh all bull <admin-profanity filter activated> , he said you no ....  Sant Nahar Singh is coming fron INDIA ...

i ask him who is he he said to me you no ...

1) some sangat will eat his joot if he does not finish his food

2) some sangat will wash his feet with milk and drink it

man i am seriously shaken....

i did ask around with other sangat got the somilar answers..

well i want to ask first any sangat  knew this Sant NAHAR SINGH. How can we inform the sangat wht they are doing is wrong.....how can we put the awareness in them .

further more this Sant only travel in luxury cars  MERC AND BMW.. . 

why i am telling this is becouse there are many sikhs who are following him and further more some manmukh who i meet also told me that how to believe this that our religion person practicing like this ..better we stayaway from all this... wht they meant was

stay away from temple coz sikhi is wrong ....

sangat jio, i was lucky that i found the right sangat and with guru jis kirpa i am practicing for my amrit ....but there are alot of veerji's and phenji;s out there who will have thoughts that sikhi is not a pratical religion......

How certain are you that this 'sant' perfers only BMWs?? Did you hear this from other just like you heard about people eating his joot if he did not finish his food. Im not defending anyone, but you should wait and see with your own eyes who and what kind of individual is he before you start to spread your thought of him being pakhandi or whatever.

Wait and see with your own eyes then you can justily with assurence take on the objective of removing this false impression of this individual being Holy if such exist.