Understanding Sikhism

Maxmize

first of all, there have been a few pathetic posts on his topic, such as this....
LOLOLOLOLOL u <banned word filter activated>! LOLOLOLOLOL

gustaphi maaf, but not everyone is as clever as you are. keep your thoughts to yourself as they can hurt others pretty bad.

maximize ji, i too am a moona. but i dont consider myself as a sikh for these reasons...

1. the words of maskeen, you must take amrit to be a sikh "sikh pehla, singh baad" if sant siphai works like this, then this concept works exactly the same way.

2. if your born into a pandits house, does it make you a pandit?

i think you u didnt read it proply....i was laughin at kumi's post coz i thought it was funny. i think you just need to chill abit paaji.yes i know i called him an <banned word filter activated> but im sure he didnt take it to heart. i dont want to make anybody upset, but if i have i am very sorry, i guess some people just dont laugh as much as others, AND yes its a pathetic post..but who the hell cares?????? i suggest u need to chill, not everything has to be all religious and all serious all the time. <_< sorry again.

Well ya replies tell it all....... Ya people aint got Sabar .. <admin-profanity filter activated> u gona preach to other s if ya r not upto nuffin!

guys i mite be mona sikh but i know one thing that i can teach ppl smthin if i have knowledge i share not like u "pathetic feelin beta than others juz cuz u kno mo sikhi than me" guys..sorry but this forum left a lot to be desired..i joined cuz i didn`t know whr 2 ask these questions ..but seems like ......i`m beta look some whr else

nanakji said "main nahin changa bura nahin koi"!

so wont say nuffin mo!

FATEH!!

veerji first may i try 2 point out ur comment..

Raj Karega Khalsa .. now when is that eva gona happen?

may i ask y r u asking? khalsa wil rule y u interested <_< its lyk hindu asking y islam dusnt rule? dusnt make sense.

i min ull haf 2 be khalsa 2 ask 4 this 2 happen huna? n khalsa itself means a perfect way 2 live ur life. so u just complaining y every1 not perfect. well if u cant contriubte 2 that number (by amritshakking) den wots the point complaining?

Btw, im not amritshakk coz im a maha murakh no.gif

Anyways this is a benti to parjis n veerjis in this post n forum, plz let go of krodh, dont let this enemy rule ova our knowledge. Anger will never put ur arguement forward n neither will swear words. ur just wasting ur energy.

bhul chuk maaf ji

FATEH!!

wjkk wjkf...

well my view of life is that times r different world has changed.

The world has changed but God is still the same. the way to God is still the same. Simran, Love, and Understanding.. religions have been around for thousands of years, yet in the end the msg is the same, pray and love him/her, (s)he will love u back. so who cares if times have changed?

i hate politics even sikhism politics.. i neva undestood gurudwara politics either.as i see everything has been corrupted even our gurudwaras.now if u r a narrow minded hardcore sikh u mite not wanna admit it but thts true.

it is all abt power n money.

Actually most know this and agree. Especially the youth of today. I've seen many that are trying to get rid of this. but rome wasnt built in a day. these things take time. however, if the sangat works together, things will get better.
while punjab was going thru khalistan (revolution,terrorism call it woteva please ya) period my brother took to arms and became a rebel or terrorist call it woteva.

but then he felt he was fighting for wrong cause as he was betrayed (long story).so now he is in states living a normal life.

Im sorry for what ur brother went through. but different people had different experiences. If he was betrayed i totally understand why he felt it wasnt worth fighting for. however, there were Sikhs who felt betrayed by the government and other people, and felt that the fight was important. Some people may have started using this "fight" for the wrong reasons, but I doubt that everyone was.... And what is a normal life?

Raj Karega Khalsa .. now when is that eva gona happen?

cuz i wanna see a sikh world but keeping in view our broad minded perspective.as i dun see sikhi in hatin other religions or killin people juz cuz they aiint sikh..now that wont make us any better than musilms wud it?

Whenever Guru ji wants it to. If it is in hukum it will happen. Until then, i think most people today realize that they need to become better Sikhs first. Make sure that they are following Guru Ji's hukum, themselves. We dont believe in converting people, Our Guru's stopped us and set such big examples of how this was wrong. If neone ever tried to convert others by force or killing, then they are disrespecting our Gurus. Therefore even if we had our own homeland, Khalistan, that would not happen, Guru Kirpa.....
and i wanna know why u people follows these babas etc. i mean its okay that they teach abt our religion but then why call them gurus? cuz as much as i know Guru gobind singh ji said Guru granth sahib ji is our guru forever then why these babas?

There is a difference between Babas and Sants. Sants are teachers who will tell u that the way to God is through his name. They will never tell you to worship them or take the place of a Guru. This place is given to them, because a true sant is a Guru. There is no difference. In Sukhmani Sahib, it clearly defines who a Sant is.

The babas u r talking about, in the past few years this had started becoming a big thing, however, if u've been following this topic, u may have noticed the huge decline in the number of babas that there are. The sangat has spoken against them and many of them have gotten the msg.

and why we dun allow someone to make movies on our religion look its different world and movies inspire people and motivate and make ppz curios abt smthin intersting.and our religion need mo n mo people seeking knowledge abt it as for today very few people know abt it.movies wud help in great deal spreading the word.and i dun mean this documentries etc i mean big budget war flicks abt our warriors and other historic happenings.

I agree that historic movies should be made, not like documentaries... however, the big budget films need, well a big budget. so if there is someone who is willing to spend that money then ofcourse it could happen. maybe someone needs to write something up for one of the (h)bollywood directors (however, the bollywood directors might put a hindu spin on it, thus getting rid of the whole point) also u have to remember that before any movie is released the indian government has a say (or some agency neway) in what is released, and the usually dont allow violence against hindus.. i dont know if u've noticed... second the reason that no movies are made on the gurus is because no one is good enough to play the roles.

I beleive it was sri devi who played the role of Mata Sita in a movie and after that people looked to her like a ... well some started worshipping her.. her pic when she was dressed up like Mata Sita.however, her in her next movie she was a prostitute.... do u see what i mean? no one is good enough. Thats why animated films are being looked at. there is a link on this site to an animation that has been created on the chote sahibzadhe, if you would like to see that. i recommend it.

and here is a intersting question i hope i find a gud answer

Guru nanak ji clearly said god is everywhere and u know the story of mecca.

so why in gurudwaras people dunt turn their backs towards guru granth sahib ji?

now there is smthin wrong no?

Actually your right, and i used to ask myself this question all the time. God is everywhere, however, saying that, you have to remember that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our King. Bani is everywhere, however these words are written in Guru Granth Sahib Ji and they deserve respect. During the times of Kings, no one could turn their back on the king.. You have to beleive that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Jagdi Jot to understand this. If you believe this, you wont be able to turn your back on Guru Ji. Just cant happen. Thats why during the hukumnama it is important that no one speaks... well bani is read all the time and people speak, so why is it so important then? again because it is the King that is speaking. not the granthi who is taking hukumnama. The hukum is coming from the King and no one speaks when the King is speaking. Thats why people dont like to turn their backs on Guru ji. In the end however, its up to you.

anyway i guess im confused sikh but that doesn`t mean guruji wont love me!

:T:

90371[/snapback]

Your right. Guru Ji loves everyone. thats whats so great about him. so why dont we show him that we appreciate that love by trying to follow in the example that guru ji has set for us?

I hope i've answered ur questions with the little knowledge that I have

pul chuk maaf ji

Fateh