Monkey See Monkey Do

`KuMi´

i was doing my role yea cus of dat jap 108 fing

nd its was bout 10pm yea nd dis grathi ame raed the sggs nd hes was propa mumbling nd wen sum 1 used to cum in da dabar sahib yea he used to read propalyy, nd wen my turn was dun, i dud my mtha deek nd gave him nd evil evil eye

it pis*ed me off dow

du u fink dis granthee was appropiate fo tha job

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dear brother 'KuMi'

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

Please do not mind my mentioning this, but I find your posts seeking answers but the use of your language is not encouraging someone like me to help. I'm sure this is not the kind of style used in your school exams or notes, or even the way you would speak to your parents or the elderly.

Please do try to write your english in the way we all do on the forum. That way, we can understand each other. The reason we are all here on this forum is to better ourselves, and all that begins with language.

Please do not mind my concern, it's just that for a seeker of Truth and Sikhi, I believe that we should all at least speak clearly and correctly. Imagine if the Guru was to come across you, how would you speak to Him?

As my younger brother, please help us understand your posts better. Remember that language marks a person's first sign of character and respect.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

YO KUMI N DAT YO WHA YA DOIN MA MAN N HOWZ IT GOIN N DAT YOOOOO!!!!

an example of how i would have spoken to you this time last year, while evryone looks around saying "<admin-profanity filter activated>" (gustaphi maaf).

my ek benti is please listen to what the sangat is telling you to do and ask questions in full english. some people who use this website come from countries such as norway, india and god knows where else.

my point is simple

not everyone knows this "chav-like" slang language. so please write like this, and maybe people will help you understand sikhi more.

gustaphi maaf

i was doing my role yea cus of dat jap 108 fing

nd its was bout 10pm yea nd dis grathi ame raed the sggs nd hes was propa mumbling nd wen sum 1 used to cum in da dabar sahib yea he used to read propalyy, nd wen my turn was dun, i dud my mtha deek nd gave him nd evil evil eye

it pis*ed me off dow

du u fink dis granthee was appropiate fo tha job

90382[/snapback]

You already answerd your question. The grathi was doin his 'job'.

its not that there is nething wrong with it tongue.gif its just it takes forever to read ( for people like me :wub: ) and we start to get discouraged reading it.......

and gurps yes mon, we need a translata fa u <_< aint dat right?