GURUJI

`KuMi´

I think you can quite fairly say Guru Ji 'luks fit'- especially if it is Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Guru Hargobind Ji etc we are talking about. All of those shastars must have weighed a lot, hece it would be a requisite that they would need to be fit to carry them. So yes you can say THEY were fit or look fit, if it makes you happy.

dont forget dhan dhan Sri guru Teg Bahadur Ji

he was known to be the best fighter of all the jots of guru nanak..........

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Kumi, I fink in das new picture you luk fit!

My gift to you Kumi – a new picture for your av attached here.

or you can use the one you posted above.

or you can use the one you have now and take away the trim.

You see Kumi the first trimming is believed to have occurred about 1200 B.N. which is relatively recent with respect to human civilization. At that time trimming was considered a psychological illness. However as more and more people became psychologically ill, it became a norm which has been integrated into mainstream culture.

Today, because it is done almost without thought, it is debatable whether it can properly be said to be a a psychological problem with one exception. This exception is would be for people who do have opportunity to give it thought or some positive basis for being natural, for example those who proclaim the sikh faith and trim. They would be considered either psychologically ill or severely unschooled if they trim.

Wow Kumi, I fink in das new picture you luk fit!

My gift to you Kumi – a new picture for your av attached here. 

or you can use the one you posted above.

or you can use the one you have now and take away the trim.

You see Kumi the first trimming is believed to have occurred about 1200 B.N. which is relatively recent with respect to human civilization. At that time trimming was considered a psychological illness. However as more and more people became psychologically ill, it became a norm which has been integrated into mainstream culture.

Today, because it is done almost without thought, it is debatable whether it can properly be said to be a a psychological problem with one exception. This exception is would be for people who do have opportunity to give it thought or some positive basis for being natural, for example those who proclaim the sikh faith and trim. They would be considered either psychologically ill or severely unschooled if they trim.

91608[/snapback]

FATEH!

WOW :doh: @

A lot of knowledge used there veer... :wub:

:wub: wikid 1

Btw, now its gna feel kinda funny telling the sikhs who keep head-hair but trim their chin-hair. <_< LOL.gif

FATEH!

I know this is late kumi but Ive heard a Singh doing katha about sahib siri guru hargobind ji maharaj. And the Singh was talking about how "fit" Guru ji is. Saying (in punjabi) that Guru jis face glows so much and that when all the Sikhs used to get together to practice shaster vidya, Guru ji was the most beautiful soorma out of the whole fauj, and not just because they were Guru ji but simply because they were naturally beautiful. The Singh (i think they were translating some puratan texts) was saying Guru ji's chest is really wide, broad shoulders, they're very strong and their kalgi has little diamonds on it that make their face glow even more.

Even though the katha was in punjabi the Singh did say a few times that Guru ji's very beautiful, sundar, attractive, whatever you want to call it, and you could just look at them all day because their beauty is so stunning. (yes, thats our pita ji kool.gif )

Ive heard other people say such things too. Not very sure what the word 'fit' implies but i think its fine

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Bo

ma guru's soo fitt forget mahammed (

ohh memeber if u wanna see ma guru ji u have to wear 5 sashturs all the time not including your kirpan and kara (part of nihang rehat aswell)

even gurji sed this but i forgot the qoute, if i memeber it i will post it. (ill ask my daddy)