WOOOOW!Sikhism in South America

ms514

We should look at the positive side. There was an AMRIT SANCHAAR in South America. People were attached to Guru Granth Sahib Ji (as far as I know). I don't understand why we always have to fight over everything. We forget about the good thing and start criticizing and by the time we realize it wasn't worth it, we are in a big mess of fights and personal attacks. Those men who do not want bibis to be in Panj Pyare, go to Akal Takhat Sahib and get a hukamnama. Those bibis who wish to be in Panj Pyare, come forward and get a hukamnama from Akal Takhat Sahib. Those who know that they will never be in Panj Pyare, just shut up and stop arguing because nothing good ever comes out of this. This discussion has taken place many times and every time it has had no result. Those who wish to do research, talk with elder singhs, search in puratan texts and Gurbani, talk with scholars etc. Most people on this forum don't know any more than you do. Why not follow rehat and when you become one with Guru Ji, just ask Him directly. DO NOT drag this discussion any further. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf...well i would give my point of view about this...now if we say tht in guru jis time...the pan parey was sikh...n the 1st 5 pyarey was men...i would like to request tht u call some one from dehli ludiana....cause b4 taking amrit...the 5 pyarey was from diffrent placese...would u wana call the 5 pyarey to give amrit from ludhiana...??delhi????if u say bhai nand la ji said singh....dnt u at least think..wht he is tring to say is LOIN!....comon....guru ji gave the equality to all human kind...

mans ki jan sebeh akey pechan.....i think if u wana take a male 5 pyarey...y i think u should TRY finding out thier past lifes(mayube they were men or maybe women)

GURU ji gave the cast of khalsa...no kaur khlsa or maybe singh khalsa..its just KHALSA!!!..

well hope i tried makking everything clear here...i might be wrong..but thts wht i think!

bhul chuk maaf...sangat bakshan har jog...wjkk wjkf..

just one benti please

people can have their own opinion, but to make it suit ure own opinion, please dont change bhai nand lal jes banis aarths

thas just wrong

we all know wat there saying by singh

if thy wanted both they wud hve said kaur an singh

singh means singh

please dont change the meaning now

a female singh is a singhnie

pleae dont change the aarth

wan ure opinion, go ahead

but change bani to make it suit u

equality does not mean we can all do the same things

in guru je ive never ead anything bout a women being able to everything a man can, and even vice versa for men not being able to things women can

ive only read not to call women bad

there a huge difference

perhaps now wee are becoming to westernixzed in out thinking

where out of NOWHERE bibis arein the panj, the idea of a bibi lrasing a singh in lavaan is aight now, so much other stuff

which comes out of nowhere

have ure ownopinion, but dont change maryada or bani to suit it

bhula chuka maf

Sat Sri Akal:

How about this...we all accept that this occurance is a positive step and stop injecting our own views and impressions into it.

Gupt Veerji, as much respect as I have for the Taksal and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, there ARE other views on Maryada and are just as valid. So let us not engage in debate that will achieve nothing but heartache.

veer je

opinions are ure choice

u can think anything u want

but if something in bani ssays something, please dont try tp change gurani aarths to make it better for ure point of view

we all know wat singh means

it is a masculine term for a lion

feminine is singhnie

femails are called kaur, khalsa can also mean both

but singh is strictly men, thas just a punjabi lessson thing

bhai nand lal jes views clearly say PANCH SINGH

now i know some poeople if bani goes agaisnt their point of view, will either say this isnt bani, or will say this has been altered

ok ok

if u dont agree, well, wat can i do

but dont try to change banis aarths

i dont undrstand where peole are gretting their views from

its all western philopsophy that now suddernly bibis ar ein panj, which even bvani is agaisnt

now people r going to say gurbani say bibi can be in panj, the shabad in asa de vaar says dont call women bad

it doesnt state that we give men and women equality int he western sence

men cant do some things that women can, such as giv birth

women can do things that men can, like being in the panj

opinions are one thing

bani is another thing

bani is tlling us clearly PANCH SINGHHHH

i dont understand y this is so hard to understand

bhula chuka maf

Just one comment hope it makes sense:

When you say one thing it does not conclude that ANOTHER THING is wrong!

HENCE,

Here in the rehitnama it just explains what the panch singhs do right .. i dnt know gurmukhi well but i dont see anywhere it says there that women are NOT allowed in panj ..

veerji that is KEY ..

there is NO WHERE IN BANI that does not say clearly .. WOMEN R NOT ALLOWED IN PANJ .. u will NOT see that.. but hence a lot of people are just looking at bani and trying to interpret in their own ways..

.. I honestly believe that there were bibian in the panj before, there are now, and there always will be !

bhul chuk maph!