that " sikhs are a part of hindu "

but i m not agree with it.

bcoz we are not like them

sikhs have the power of secrifing RIGHT frm the

Gurus.even i dont know more about this topic

but as i m doing engineering in punjab.

every day i have to hear this thing frm my Hindu

batchmates that SIKHS are basically belong to Hindu religion,

THEN i use to ask them y at 1984 they killed Sikhs all our the india.

being a sikh youth my feelings might hurt some1

but i cant hear it frm any1 that we r frm Hindu.

yeah thats true to start any new thing we have to consider

the exsisting thing.but that does not mean that we are

frm hindu.

SO LET ME KNOW IS HE/SHE HAVE ( KHAN , SHARMA)

BEHIND THERE NAME.

SO IF THE HINDU THINKS LIKE THIS THAT SIKHS ARE FRM HINDU

THEN THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS THING " THAT THEY ARE ALSO

FRM MUSLIMS OR CHRISTANS"

BCOZ I NEAR READ IT FRM ANY HISTROY BOOK THAT

THE FISRT PERSON IS A HINDU.

ACCORDING TO HINDUS

" SIKHS ARE BASICALLY HINDU"

THEN ACCORDING TO ME

"HINDUS ARE ALSO FRM MUSLIMS OR CHRISTANS"

DO WRITE UR COMMENTS

I LIKE TO HAVE RPELY FRM UR SIDE

BHUL CHUK MAAF

pray.gif RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji said somthin like this once:

they say sikhs are from hindus, but me, i say hindus came from sikhs...

why do i say this, it is simple,

u take a boy stright from the mothers womb, let him grow un touched, in about 20 years or so what would ppl in india call him, they would call him SARDAR JI.....

as for a hindu, they would have to change themselves to be hindu, change themselves from a sikh roop, to hindu roop,

he explained to the sangat that a person is a sikh from birth until we touch our kes, so you can tell them that they came from u..........

khalsa_rules here is what you should ask the Hindus which deny that sikhi is a distinct faith:

1. People who do not believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the eternal shabad Guru of the Sikhs have been kicked out of the panth. Radha Swamis, Noormahlias, Narakhdharis(Nirankaris) etc who have living Gurus are not considered Sikhs because they deny the supremacy of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and worship dehdhari Gurus. However the Hindus are so besharam and have no self-respect that when people who reject the authority and sacredness of the Vedas, Puraanas, Upanishads,etc, these hIndus still consider them Hindus. If a person rejects the Bible would you call him a Christian?! If a person rejects the Quran would you call him a Muslim?! If a person rejects Sri Guru Granth sahib would you call him a Sikh?! ONly in Hinduism can you reject their holy scriptures and still be Hindu, it is really sad. Sikhs reject the Vedas and only follow Shabad Guru, sri Guru Granth Sahib, but these people have no respect for their Vedas that people who reject the Vedas are being called HIndus by them. Ask this to those Hindus.

2. The word Hindu is found nowhere in their sacred texts. They say the word Hindu refers to the people who lived in the region of the Indu River. Well personally I would rather be a Sikh of the Guru rather than be named after some river, by foreign invaders for that matter.

3. Read Gurbani and one will clearly see the difference between sikhs and Hindus. Shabad Guru states very clearly in the first Pauri, Ik ONkar, One God, sat Naam, who name is truth, Karta Purakh, Nirbahu Nirvaair Akaal Moorat, formless, ajooni sai bhan, never born and never dies... their Raam's and Shivas, laxman Ganesh etc all had a form and were ravaged by human attachment to maya, kaam krodh lobh moh and hankaar. Sikhs only worship the one almighty nirankar waaheguru.

4. If sikhs are hindus, then when Indira Gandhi was assasinated why did teh whole indian media say she was killed by her two "SIKH" bodyguards. When the khalistan movement was going on in puNjab why was it called a Sikh terrorist movement, why not hindu terrorists. Why is it that when Sikhs have demands the INdian media calls them sikhs but during peacetime sikhs are Hindus? If sikhs are hindus why did Hindus target Sikhs in Delhi after Indira's death, why weren't hindus targeted that opposed INdira Gandhi and her ruling party?

5. If sikhs came from hindus, why did Guru nanak dev ji reject the janeoo? Why did Guru Gobind Singh JI call himself the idol breaker in Zafarnaama? IF sikhs are hindus why did the hill raja fight battles against Guru Gobind Singh?

PLease ask those hindus these questions and post their replies. I am very curious what they have to say.

Fateh.

-ps mann

I have a very similar problem,

I belong to moga, currently living in delhi

my hindu friends say.... sikhs/khalsa panth was made to protect hindu's

but as much as i rad in history khalsa paanth was made to fight opression guruji message/lesson is to finish opression he didn't say "our mission is to protect these hindu's"

but the sad thingis when i discussed this at home, my father approves to it <_<

and also he thinks sikhs r a sect of hindu's(he hasn't lived in punjab much,) all the sikh history he knows is from my history school books lil <admin-profanity filter activated> bits he read. i never answer back to him but when i heard him say this i sarcasticly answered back "then maybe i shld work for RSS .. coz i am a servant of these hindu's, ehna di hi naukri vaste sikh bane"

this is false, we r not hindu, our way r soo different how can we even be called a sect of these ppl, they fast to please devi and devta's, we do naam simran, they pour oil on statues, we do seva in our gurdwaras, hindu temples r so filthy tabacco stains here and there, our gurdwara's r so clean we feel proud standing in our guru's home,

Sat Sri Akal:

Look, here is the straightforward truth:

Go up to any person in the world except an Indian. They will ask "Are you Muslim/Hindu/etc?"

You say, "Nope, I am a Sikh".

They will say, "Is that similar to Hinduism/Islam/etc.?"

They will say "Ok, you are a Sikh".

Ten years down the road, you meet them and ask them what religion you are, they will either have forgotten or say that you are a Sikh.

Indians, despite producing some of the most intelligent beings in the world are definitely missing a part of their brain. You tell them over and over that you are a Sikh, they say, so you are a Hindu right? It's like talking to a pair of shoes. Though who can blame them...the Indian textbooks say the same stuff. And Indians are a people of studying and books...

Perhaps a good smack across the backside of their head with that NCERT book... ohmy.gif :

i have another way out...

when they say sikhs r hindus, juz smile and nod...to make them think u agree

when its 12 o clock, go on their face and laugh like crazy...and say "sikhs r hindus right? its 12 o clock...u "hindus" go crazy at 12 right?"...if they say "no, its only sikhs who go crazy!", say "but sikhs r hindus right, so hindus go crazy!"...if they say that only sikhs go crazy, then they are unknowingly accepting the fact that sikhs r different from hindus...if they r so adamant that sikh r hindus, then they shud start saying "hinduaan de 12 vajj gaye", and start cracking "hindu jokes"...and then crack a "hindu joke" and see their reaction...obviously they'll get mad...then say "told u...sikhs r different...we been tolerating ur dum a$$ jokes for centuries and u cudnt stand the humiliation for 2 minutes...howz that for ur sikhs r hindus bs?"

tell me more about the 12 o'clock joke. what happened then?

92693[/snapback]

In the old times, invaders like abdali, nadar shah, etc. used to attack india through khyber pass and loot everything they could. They even took young hindu girls and and young boys. Girls were assaulted and sold in Basra and other big cities such as Baghdad. Boys were put to slavery. When Sikhs were in jungles, they used to wait for these invaders to return from india with everything they had looted. So the Sikhs attacked the invaders at night at 12'O Clock. There were no waatches so they used the location of moon and attacked from all over the places to catch these invaders napping. Through these gorilla attacks Sikhs freed a lot of girls and young boys from the invaders. They were returned to their homes with their honors intact. Girls were saved from assaults and being sold. Boys were protected from slavery. Sikhs did somthing the hindus could never do and that was defend their own young children from invaders. Sikhs also took the other items that the invaders had looted. Sikhs freed whatever they could. Later, hindus in denial turned this into a joke. This is actually a joke on hindus for their cowardness. In one battle, Marathas had like 150,000 forces compared to Abdali's 40,000 - 50,000 but Abdali made the Marathas run away in 3 hours. These people should be bowing in front of Sikhs when they think about 12 O'click because their mothers, daughters, sisters, brothers, etc were freed at that time.

Akal Akal Akal Akal Akal!

tell me more about the 12 o'clock joke. what happened then?

92693[/snapback]

In the old times, invaders like abdali, nadar shah, etc. used to attack india through khyber pass and loot everything they could. They even took young hindu girls and and young boys. Girls were assaulted and sold in Basra and other big cities such as Baghdad. Boys were put to slavery. When Sikhs were in jungles, they used to wait for these invaders to return from india with everything they had looted. So the Sikhs attacked the invaders at night at 12'O Clock. There were no waatches so they used the location of moon and attacked from all over the places to catch these invaders napping. Through these gorilla attacks Sikhs freed a lot of girls and young boys from the invaders. They were returned to their homes with their honors intact. Girls were saved from assaults and being sold. Boys were protected from slavery. Sikhs did somthing the hindus could never do and that was defend their own young children from invaders. Sikhs also took the other items that the invaders had looted. Sikhs freed whatever they could. Later, hindus in denial turned this into a joke. This is actually a joke on hindus for their cowardness. In one battle, Marathas had like 150,000 forces compared to Abdali's 40,000 - 50,000 but Abdali made the Marathas run away in 3 hours. These people should be bowing in front of Sikhs when they think about 12 O'click because their mothers, daughters, sisters, brothers, etc were freed at that time.

Akal Akal Akal Akal Akal!

92737[/snapback]

WoWWW is this true?????

sikhs are g's

nufff luv