YOUTH KIRTAN DARBAR

Fourthyl, me and Princess have an arrangement, so IF there's something that i AM bringing, she will in fact be the first to recieve it, but i highly doubt i'm bringing anything in the first place...

ohmy.gif promising something and then breaking your promise no.gif not nice <_<

to make Shaheed happy make cake for every1 :TH: and while ur at it, brink candy, n cookies, n sweets(preferably gulab jamuns), n samosas, and ICE-CREAM blush.gif

and stop leaving my brother out guys :wub:

On behalf of UWSSA (as co-prez :e: ) we'll all b there :TH:

LOL.gif k im not co-prez blush.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my beloved veerjis...saying things like

"damn"

and "screw u"

is not becoming of guruji's dhan dhan gursikhs.

please...there are minors on this board

let's be more courteous in our responses

We can't wear guruji's braaj maan baana, with our khulay daariaan, and our beautiful crowns, and then talk like the thugs on Jane and Finch.

Meray piyaaray veero, please, let's be more mature, and use language befitting of gursikhs.

Imagine, what if a gora or a kaala is reading these posts, and he'll think "oh my god, these sikhs, they swear all the time"

why can we not be good representatives of our dhan dhan sikhi.... we should speak mithay words.. we should strive to be like our dhan dhan sachay paatshaah, our akhaal purakh pita vaheguru jiiii..even guruji says

khoob teri pagri, meethay tere bol.

we wear the pagri, but we don't have meethay bol.

my humble, from the bottom of my heart, benti, singhooooooo, let's be gursikhssss and speak like them too, not just look like them

(hahaa wowww.. hahahahhaha i can't wait for you guys to go APE on me bahahahahah ABBABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH)

We can't wear guruji's braaj maan baana, with our khulay daariaan, and our beautiful crowns, and then talk like the thugs on Jane and Finch.

1st of all

hahahahahahahahhahaha u crack me up DAMMIT you DAMN JOKER hahaahaha i can say it cuzi got none of tha things u mentioned tongue.gifLOL.gif <_<

wait a minute

i spent a couple years in the jane and finch area.....does that mean i'm exempt?

haha....k...just kidding....i have the sweetest tongue....

but princess bhen on the other hand...she's got foul language and a half!