YOUTH KIRTAN DARBAR

Actually i was promised ALL of the chocolate cake for myself and i'll only share with Sony  blush.gif :TH:

You better not back out now  :wub:   <_<   no.gif   #1 

partytime2.gif

93114[/snapback]

haaaw only you were promised the whole thing???? thanks for sharing, your very sweet.......... but that hurt japman!! :wub:

what about me?...i swear i deserve some chocolate cake....

93123[/snapback]

its ok jss if i get some i'll share with you...... us less deserving people need to stick together!!! jks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we forgetting one key piece....?

first off

I'm not making CAKE

secondly, there's no solid guarantees that Shaheed and I are going in the same vehicle

Thirdly, I'm not making cake

Fourthyl, me and Princess have an arrangement, so IF there's something that i AM bringing, she will in fact be the first to recieve it, but i highly doubt i'm bringing anything in the first place...

Fifthyl, there is no way in hell JSS is getting anything... he's the one that relegated me away from VIP Langar, which is THE REASON i'm making my COOKIES..(supposedly)

Sixthly, Sony, no one said you're not getting any cookies... you're just not getting any cake (well.not from me anyways)...

Seventh...please...everyone, kirpa karkay poncho, cuz this is gonna be so speical.

if i dont get cake no can

how do i accomplish this? by guilt

LANGAR 101

guys we dont treat ppl differently, we dont give a "particular" gorup of people very tastyyy food, and dont give to the rest of tha sangat, it defies the langar code, and your doing this at a big kirtan darbar, shame shame on uuuuuuu!!!!!

if ur making cake japman MAKE IT FOR ALL

hahahaha my work here is done

if i dont get cake no can

how do i accomplish this? by guilt

LANGAR 101

guys we dont treat ppl differently, we dont give a "particular" gorup of people very tastyyy food, and dont give to the rest of tha sangat, it defies the langar code, and your doing this at a big kirtan darbar, shame shame on uuuuuuu!!!!!

if ur making cake japman MAKE IT FOR ALL

hahahaha my work here is done

93140[/snapback]

Thank you! <_<

are we forgetting one key piece....?

first off

I'm not making CAKE

secondly, there's no solid guarantees that Shaheed and I are going in the same vehicle

Thirdly, I'm not making cake

Fourthyl, me and Princess have an arrangement, so IF there's something that i AM bringing, she will in fact be the first to recieve it, but i highly doubt i'm bringing anything in the first place...

Fifthyl, there is no way in hell JSS is getting anything... he's the one that relegated me away from VIP Langar, which is THE REASON i'm making my COOKIES..(supposedly)

Sixthly, Sony, no one said you're not getting any cookies... you're just not getting any cake (well.not from me anyways)...

Seventh...please...everyone, kirpa karkay poncho, cuz this is gonna be so speical.

93139[/snapback]

I GOT LEFT OUT AGAIN !!! <_<