sicques, tigers, and thieves

drawrof

I'm sure Sunny and Facts would misinterpret these books without using any sense of critical thinking... eh Randip Singh...

94520[/snapback]

LOL.gif You are spot on Singh 47……… :TH: …….both sides would try and spin the eyewitness accounts to suit their respective pro-Jat and pro-Bahman agendas…………………the irony of it is, both these sides hate each other, but they flip sides of the same coin…………….they are both as despicable and as racist as each other………….. :)

Singh47…………have we met before? :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Sunny and Facts would misinterpret these books without using any sense of critical thinking... eh Randip Singh...

94520[/snapback]

LOL.gif You are spot on Singh 47……… :TH: …….both sides would try and spin the eyewitness accounts to suit their respective pro-Jat and pro-Bahman agendas…………………the irony of it is, both these sides hate each other, but they flip sides of the same coin…………….they are both as despicable and as racist as each other………….. :)

94520[/snapback]

94520[/snapback]

94520[/snapback]