New Rara Sahib Gurdwara Uk

blatisingh

Baldeep Virji, "Be the change, U want to see".

Waiting for all the uncle ji's is just hopeless and useless, u have to take the step urself.

But I so much agree...

Like we ppl have a tendency to judge a person by looking at him/her, rather than looking at the contents of the person.

Same with the Gurudwara's nowadays... its the looks that matters and not the contents of the Gurudwara : (

-dust of ur feet-

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Gurdwara Karamsar is not what it used to be. Give me that old labour hall that stood in it's place a few years ago.

I have had some great personal experieces within this Gurdwara and even took Amrit from the Punj Pyaray at this Gurdwara.

But todays "mahapursh's" are not what they used to be. They survive by living of previous mahapursh's name and building a fancy building. Like someone said above, it's what activities take place inside that counts. And I am sorry to say, they are not following the vichars of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji

I really wish Gurdwara Karamsar focuses back to what it origanally was when it first opened in Ilford.

Guest Akaal108

Gurdwara Karamsar is not what it used to be. Give me that old labour hall that stood in it's place a few years ago.

I have had some great personal experieces within this Gurdwara and even took Amrit from the Punj Pyaray at this Gurdwara.

But todays "mahapursh's" are not what they used to be. They survive by living of previous mahapursh's name and building a fancy building. Like someone said above, it's what activities take place inside that counts. And I am sorry to say, they are not following the vichars of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji

I really wish Gurdwara Karamsar focuses back to what it origanally was when it first opened in Ilford.

95124[/snapback]

Gurfateh singh ji,

can you please exactly make sangat aware what exactly is wrong with karamsar rara sahib uk and how they are not following the vichars of baba isher singh ji ?

Thanks in advance :)

This Gurdwara looks sooooooooo beautiful.  Infact I'm a regular go to this Gurdwara.  I have to say Vasakhi was booming in this place, it was so peaceful it was unbelievable. 

Ppl u must visit. 

Jaz

95720[/snapback]

Below are my observations of Vaisakhi at the new & improved "Karamsar" Gurdwara Sahib.

1) There was no Chaupai Sahib or Anand Sahib or any Gurbani when putting the Nishan Sahib up. Instead the Dhol Achedamy turned up to bang the dhol. A nice happy bhangra atmosphere was created.

2) When the 2 Sri Akhand Paths Sahibs were started for Vaisakhi, the local MP Mike Gapes turned up late and the microphone of the Granthi was switched off so that Mike Gapes could give a speech to the Sikh community over the Gurbani. Who gave Mike Gapes the right to speak over Guru Ji.

3) The local MP and councillers were served langar in a separate room with tables and chairs away from the pangat. Even Akhbar Badshah had langer in Pangat when visting Sri Guru Amar Das Sahib Ji, it's our maryada.

4) Sant Partap Singh was doing Dharna/Katha inside the Gurdwara whilst fireworks were being let off on the roof of the Gurdwara. Guru Ji's Parkash was still there, you could not even hear the kirtan/katha in the Diwan Sahib. 90 % of the sangat were standing outside watching rockets go up in the air, rather than sit in the sangat of Guru Ji.

The focus has been lost in Karamsar Gurdwara, Babaji (Sant Partap Singh) is not what he used to be. All he seems to do now a days is dish out celebrations and heros chocolates out to the sangat. There has been no Amrit Sanchar in the Gurdwara for over a year, Vasakhi was a prime opportunity to have one.

Karamsar is slowly becoming a "Santa Da Dera" and I hope the Babaji begins to refocus what was once a great institute in Ilford.

GurFateh!

Guest Akaal108
The focus has been lost in Karamsar Gurdwara, Babaji (Sant Partap Singh) is not what he used to be. All he seems to do now a days is dish out celebrations and heros chocolates out to the sangat. There has been no Amrit Sanchar in the Gurdwara for over a year, Vasakhi was a prime opportunity to have one.

Karamsar is slowly becoming a "Santa Da Dera" and I hope the Babaji begins to refocus what was once a great institute in Ilford.

I can't disagree with rest 1-4 points you have raised since you have it confirmed them yourself.

But quote above... It's not good to judge sant partap singh regarding amrit sanchar...it's not his fault that people don't want to take amrit.. it's people karam.. usually rara sahib, uk have amrit sanchars..may be they will have few this year as well in future by guru ji bless them with people.

Also karamsar named derived from "dhan dhan baba karam singh ji hoti mardan waley" noor from Bhai Dya Singh Sampardha...

it's been always nirmala sant dera just like damdami taksal, nihang dera's.. i thought you knew this by now since that's your local gurdwara or you used to go lot.

I must say that there's a big time lack of parchar at this Gurdwara. As this is a Gurdwara linked to Rara Sahib and the fact that there is supposed to be a mahapursh present, there is a big expectation from this Gurdwara.

There's a big time shortage of keshdharis at this Gurdwara and most of the sangat are mona or beard trimmers. Most of the few so called amritdhari sewadars don't even bother wearing their kirpans anymore.

This gurdwara needs a revolution, the sangat seem meek and not focused on sikhi but more on manmat stuff like tieing rakhris around the nishan sahib or Guruji.

Guest Akaal108
Most of the few so called amritdhari sewadars don't even bother wearing their kirpans anymore.

how do you know kirpans are not worn under neath the chola or shirt?

Nirmaley usually wear kirpan under neath.