omg.......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it aint got nothing to do with me ....UNTIL you came here and made them weird comments/questions !!! blush.gif

and no you dont open your eyes well enough....coz you didn't read what i said in my first post which was directly related to the questions you asked me rolleyes.gif

and dont bother buggering me wiv another one of your weird posts :)

Personally I don't think there is nothing wrong with the goree as I can't see how she is disrespecting sikhi....if anything she looks like a wanna-be. LOL

The other guy.....well this subject will never have a definative answer however my personal opinion is that sikhs who hold up the indian flag are making themselves look silly considering we have been screwed over by the hindustan from day one.

Sunny.

Wjkk Wjkf

My opinion on that foto is that it is wrong, having khandeh is not a fashion statement. i remember a kali at school used to wear a kara, cos it was big and thought it looks cool and will help when fighting, but problem is, it was given by a fellow sikh friend.

Also we might not even know if that photo is meant to upset us in the first place, because there is no sikhi roop of the bloke in the 2nd photo. So the guy could be a non sikh as far as we know.

Also why is the gori a "gangsta fly sherni" ? lol

can see part of the indian flag in her foto too...

But yeh, it would be helpful and good to know where you got the photos from..? like, via friends or is it from some website which we could look at?

Thanks

Wjkk wjkf

well people i was looking at some forum ...which i dont remember/have the link for because i found it through the search engine......

and now you'll say try finding it again.......which i already have but i can't find it

SORRY 4 THE INCONVINENCE

&

AGAIN STICK TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED ...WHICH NONE OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING

the question was ...what would you do if you saw someone like that in real life i.e how would you tell the person off etc...

your co-operation will b greatly appreciated :TH: