Hell

Ryu Hayabusa

Thanks pheena bro!

Originally I always thought Heaven and Hell were on Earth but also I have read that when we are taken to Dharam Raaj he determines our Heaven or Hell in the life after as well.

So to me this seem that the sinners are punished in Hell (not Earth) and second time on Earth plain. So this sounds to me like doers of good are rewarded twice as much and sinners are punished twice as much(Once in the after life and once again being reincarnated into Earth).

I would love to hear from someone who is more knowledgeable on the subject.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer you were looking for is in Bold. there not 28 but 8.4 Million hells, which gives assurance to the notion that reincarnation in itself is hell for a Munmukh.

Page 1071 & 1072

MARU, SOLAHAS, FIFTH MEHL:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

He infused His power into the earth. He suspends the heavens upon the feet of His Command. He created fire and locked it into wood. That God protects all, O Siblings of Destiny. || 1 || He gives nourishment to all beings and creatures. He Himself is the all-powerful Creator, the Cause of causes. In an instant, He establishes and disestablishes; He is your help and support. || 2 || He cherished you in your motherís womb. With every breath and morsel of food, He is with you, and takes care of you. Forever and ever, meditate on that Beloved; Great is His glorious greatness! || 3 || The sultans and nobles are reduced to dust in an instant. God cherishes the poor, and makes them into rulers. He is the Destroyer of egotistical pride, the Support of all. His value cannot be estimated. || 4 || He alone is honorable, and he alone is wealthy, within whose mind the Lord God abides. He alone is my mother, father, child, relative and sibling, who created this Universe. || 5 || I have come to God's

Sanctuary, and so I fear nothing. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I am sure to be saved. One who adores the Cre

ator in thought, word and deed, shall never be punished. || 6 || One whose mind and body are permeated with the Lord, the treasure of virtue, does not wander in birth, death and reincarnation. Pain vanishes and peace prevails, when one is satisfied and fulfilled. || 7 || My Lord and Master is my best friend.The Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, is in all places and interspaces. Meditating, meditating in remembrance on the Perfect Transcendent Lord, I am rid of all anxieties and calculations. || 8 || One who has the Name of the Lord has hundreds of thousands and millions of arms. The wealth of the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises is with him. In His Mercy, God has blessed me with the sword of spiritual wisdom; I have attacked and killed the demons. || 9 || Chant the Chant of the Lord, the Chant of Chants. You shall not see the 8.4 million types of hell; sing His Glorious Praises and remain saturated with loving devotion || 10 || He is the Savior of worlds and galaxies. He is lofty, unfathomable, inaccessible and infinite. That humble being, unto whom God grants His Grace, meditates on Him. || 11 || God has broken my bonds, and united me with Himself. In His Mercy, He has made me the slave of His home. The unstruck celestial sound current resounds and vibrates, when one performs acts of true service. || 12 || O God, I have enshrined faith in You within my mind. My egotistical intellect has been driven out. God has made me His own, and now I have a glorious reputation in this world. || 13 || Proclaim His Glorious Victory, and meditate on the Lord of the Universe. I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Lord God. I do not see any other except Him. The One Lord pervades the whole world. || 14 || True, True, True is God. By Guruís Grace, my mind is attuned to Him

forever. Your humble servants live by meditating, meditating in rememb

rance on You, merging in You, O One Universal Creator. || 15 || The Dear Lord is the Beloved of His humble devotees. My Lord and Master is the Savior of all. Meditating in remembrance on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, all desires are fulfilled. He has saved the honor of servant Nanak. || 16 || 1 ||

The answer you were looking for is in Bold. there not 28 but 8.4 Million hells, which gives assurance to the notion that reincarnation in itself is hell for a Munmukh.
Page 1071 & 1072

MARU, SOLAHAS, FIFTH MEHL:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

He infused His power into the earth. He suspends the heavens upon the feet of His Command. He created fire and locked it into wood. That God protects all, O Siblings of Destiny. || 1 || He gives nourishment to all beings and creatures. He Himself is the all-powerful Creator, the Cause of causes. In an instant, He establishes and disestablishes; He is your help and support. || 2 || He cherished you in your motherís womb. With every breath and morsel of food, He is with you, and takes care of you. Forever and ever, meditate on that Beloved; Great is His glorious greatness! || 3 || The sultans and nobles are reduced to dust in an instant. God cherishes the poor, and makes them into rulers. He is the Destroyer of egotistical pride, the Support of all. His value cannot be estimated. || 4 || He alone is honorable, and he alone is wealthy, within whose mind the Lord God abides. He alone is my mother,

father, child, relative and sibling, who created this Universe. || 5 || I have come to God's

Sanctuary, and so I fear nothing. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I am sure to be saved. One who adores the Creator in thought, word and deed, shall never be punished. || 6 || One whose mind and body are permeated with the Lord, the treasure of virtue, does not wander in birth, death and reincarnation. Pain vanishes and peace prevails, when one is satisfied and fulfilled. || 7 || My Lord and Master is my best friend.The Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, is in all places and interspaces. Meditating, meditating in remembrance on the Perfect Transcendent Lord, I am rid of all anxieties and calculations. || 8 || One who has the Name of the Lord has hundreds of thousands and millions of arms. The wealth of the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises is with him. In His Mercy, God has blessed me with the sword of spiritual wisdom; I have attacked and killed the demons. || 9 || Chant the Chant of the Lord, the Chant of Chants. You shall not see the 8.4 million types of hell; sing His Glorious Praises and remain saturated with loving devotion || 10 || He is the Savior of worlds and galaxies. He is lofty, unfathomable, inaccessible and infinite. That humble being, unto whom God grants His Grace, meditates on Him. || 11 || God has broken my bonds, and united me with Himself. In His Mercy, He has made me the slave of His home. The unstruck celestial sound current resounds and vibrates, when one performs acts of true service. || 12 || O God, I have enshrined faith in You within my mind. My egotistical intellect has been driven out. God has made me His own, and now I have a glorious reputation in this world. || 13 || Proclaim His Glorious Victory, and meditate on the Lord of the Universe. I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Lord God

. I do not see any other except Him. The One Lord pervades the whole world. || 14 || True, True, True is God. By Guruís Grace, my mind is attuned to Him

forever. Your humble servants live by meditating, meditating in remembrance on You, merging in You, O One Universal Creator. || 15 || The Dear Lord is the Beloved of His humble devotees. My Lord and Master is the Savior of all. Meditating in remembrance on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, all desires are fulfilled. He has saved the honor of servant Nanak. || 16 || 1 ||

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^^_^^_^ waheguru,waheguru,waheguru,waheguru,waheguru ^_^^_^^_^

sangat jee naam japo ,kirt karo,vand ke chako garanted ur going to sachkhand

im such a cult i

dont do all :umm: @ :umm: @ this bless me sangat.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

we r nw livin in hell, n our whole point in life is to get out of dis cycle of birth n death and transmigrate 2 bcum 1 wid Akal Purakh. Dat is d aim of our life. These 8.4 million hells r juss 8.4 millions lives dat we life whilst we r here, n 4m wot i beleev, d human life form is d last of the 8.4 million. therefore we shud luk 4ward 2 bein reunited wid Akal Purakh after so many life forms we shud b glad dat we r at last gettin out of this hell, but if u dnt follow d ways of sikhi, den these 8.4 million life forms start all over agen n u waste so much time workin ur way thru these life forms, wich r hell compard 2 reunion with Akal Purakh. The Simran and Path dat we do shows that we r nw rede 2 go bak 2 Akal Purakh n if we aint doin dat, den we r gna hv 2 stay here 4 longa until we r rede to go bk.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Ive read somewhere that in sikhism hell and heaven is all on this world. If you remember god and do all good deeds as according what is wanted you are in heaven; but if you forget god and do bad deeds.. then you are in hell..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well according to my limited knowledge the person suffers hell or heaven in this world only and in the book andithi duniya it is written that hell and heaven do exist but guru sahib clearly mention that hell and heaven is not for sikhs(Gursikhs who obey rehat and live life as per gurmat)

**Urvaar paar ke daaniya, likh lehu aal pataal

Mohe jamm dand na lagayi, tajile sarab janjaal**

A guru ka sikh has already moved far ahead of all this stuff... He is not worried about heaven or hell... there is no point discussing on it...

Even if we haven't crossed this and after death whatever we suffer we don't know... and then we will have to wait for dunno how many lives to get this chance again... so better make use of this chance we have got...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

P.S. In Malaysia, Singapore and now even in the UK most amritdhari sikhs started believing(actually worshipping) in some fake humans and think that they will make them swim across this poisonous ocean... they are blind and can't see that only guru ka shabad(naam abhyaas and gurbani) can do that and nothing else...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

P.S. In Malaysia, Singapore and now even in the UK most amritdhari sikhs started believing(actually worshipping) in some fake humans and think that they will make them swim across this poisonous ocean... they are blind and can't see that only guru ka shabad(naam abhyaas and gurbani) can do that and nothing else...

Well im from malaysia ive not heard about this.. but yeah ive heard bout some ppl going to some ppl claiming they have some baba spirit comin into them and this person will give one or two lines of baani to read so that all their worries or problems can go away. ANd this person will in return as for daswandh claiming it is needed to make a gurdwara in India for that particular baba ... tongue.gif

:umm: @ i dont understand this people sometimes. We have our own guruji, to whom we can cry all our worries and problems out.