VAISAKHI at TRAFALGAR SQUARE, LONDON

Nama Singh

When we have kirtan should we allow heads of the sangat to be uncovered. It don't seem right, the pictures of the sangat with their head uncovered while there is Gurbani Kirtan looks really bad. People in Trafalgar square would carry on doing their own thing, smoking etc. I don't think I would have been happy being in that environment.

And the idea of Bhangra mixed with kirtan. Once again the Sikh organisations do our behzti. Thanks for organising such an embarressing event!!!1

I am disheartened with Jago Vale Jatha for turning up at this event. I expected better from them. And the naamdharis, well what can we say, Bhangra and Naamdharis all in one "Sikh" event. Can it get any worse!!!!!

Who were the organisers, was it that Joker from Ilford Harminder Singh (Sikh In England) ????

i believe the Jago Wale jatha were pestered into it. They were due in Brum obviously for the mela in Handsworth Park where SI:3 was released but the organisers were pullin all da strings to get them.

Here is website for the organisers.. the name makes me laff!! A gorah comes on stage n says sumin like "its thnx to SALU that im here today to say a few words...!"

http://www.salu.org.uk/index.html