Giani Ji Beaten & hospitalised while doing Sewa!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, if anyone doesnt want to use the word pakistani and use the word paki then please dont write anything. keep your opinions to your self. I been noticing ppl posing jokes against other religion etc.

As sikhs we have to be better than other ppl, So from now on anyone posting anything against another community will go under moderation, so please be aware.

=====================================

Getting back to this topic.

I think what has happened is terrible. I bet these men who beat up Granthi jee, think oh they taught him a lesson etc but they will learn their lesson when they get beaten up by the jamdoots.

I hope Granthi Singh jee get recover soon.

First off my brothers ('cause my learned sisters are above this)- no more peepee words betae let's not forget Guru Nanak Dev ji was born in Talwandi- what now is the country to which was referred. Let's not cuss a country of which a large majority was carved out of Panjab leaving Do-ab using a Berlin wall-like border.

Raising a hand to a Giani over an issue that could easily have been dealt with words was wrong- they will have to live with the bad karma they gave out.

I hope this does not discourage others from becoming Gianis and hope he continues to do sewa pray.gif

At this point I would like to mention the peepee word was used in my post solely to quote Kumi, as the is indicated by the hyphens. So.... direct your insults directly at him, not all who have used the word, as this is rather unfair. Besides, he's a big boy now (its his birthday- see the other thread) so he can take it.

Just messing! But how did he ever manage to bring that word into this conversation? Not that the utilisation of such a word made any sense whatsoever, or for that matter the utilisation of any other word spoken by the stated individual.

Ok, if anyone doesnt want to use the word pakistani and use the word paki then please dont write anything. keep your opinions to your self. I been noticing ppl posing jokes against other religion etc.

As sikhs we have to be better than other ppl, So from now on anyone posting anything against another community will go under moderation, so please be aware.

=====================================

Getting back to this topic.

I think what has happened is terrible. I bet these men who beat up Granthi jee, think oh they taught him a lesson etc but they will learn their lesson when they get beaten up by the jamdoots.

I hope Granthi Singh jee get recover soon.

96314[/snapback]

OK so if I do not want to write caucasian it is ok to use honkey, red kneck etc knowing there are racial undertones to the words and for african americans it is shorter to write nigger and as all the rappers use this word then it should be ok to use on the forums? Very lame excuses. Sikhi teaches us to respect others and this is a Sikhi forum.

Kumi, it will not take you 20minutes extra to write Pakistani, its an extra 5 letters.