would.........

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh...

ok....where to start...anti panthic actions are actions which are done to bring the sikh panth down as a whole...and the indian government as always is afraid that the sikhs will rule (RAJ KAREGA KHALSA) and so they are trying to bring down the spirit of the Khalsa so Khalistan will become a mere dream....the 1984 riots and the attack on the Darbar Sahib complex was a result of this bias...as are the uncontrolled drugs in Punjab at this very moment in time...hope i didn't confuse u...

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh...

Panth means 'the good way of life'. The word Panth stands for the Sikh religion as well as the mystic group of Sikhs that represent the Will of God on Earth. It is to this Panth that all true Sikhs owe their allegiance and it is for this Panth that a true Sikh is expected (if necessary) to sacrifice everything they have on earth to ensure it's strength.

Pathic has a few meanings but as an adjective (sikhi wise) is to act accordingly to the sikh faith and do actions which is positive for the khalsa. The khalsa panth is one, (the group of khalsa) and one day khalsaa shall rule! anti panthic groups are of many, they are delibrately trying to bring down sikhi and they do not follow the rehat marayda (sikh code of conduct) surprisengly there are so called 'sikhs' and 'sikh' groups who are also anti panthic, they go against the guru's wishes.

This isnt easy to explain, although this answer may seem unclear, this may help you understand a bit better.

hmm...good question...

cuz..we are human beingz and we are filled with ego..we want our own rule..dont want anyone to come up and be at our level...we wana keep the people under our jouttiii(shoe)lol

we want the people who are not "bhrahman"/are of lower cast under our rule! we dont want them to think for themselves, and enjoy freedom. we want them to do what we want them to do....we dont want them to progress..

according to our veddas and kattebas...its only bhrahman's right to knwo everything and rule the world! you peopel were only created to be our servents/slaves. how dare you try to think, use your brain, and try to be on teh same level as us???

IF Sikh our biggest enemy took over ...who would protect us? who would listen to us and polish our shoes?...and stuff goes on and on!!! what would we do? who would serve us? what will happen to our religion and our belifts

arrghhh...this makes me....ju all know how it makes us feel! rolleyes.gif

just afraid of the rebellz(which are Sikhs) ...people who are trying to distroy our hindostand and make everyone think about how they are free...and the only thing they need to be afraid of is Akal...tell them the truth about teh world and its ways.

peope dont desrve to know the truth...alll they need to knw is that they are our slaves..and need to work for us and we will take care of their basic needs as much as we can!!! If we are rich..have fat bells thn for sure u will get soem food...lol

so plzzzz help us keep those people under our rule.... blush.gif

thats what God has said!!!

you shoULD also follow what we say.what we say is the truth!!! you dont knwo how to read vedas or God's word...we do..and thsi si what He has said for u to do:

follow us...serve us ..u will never be librated cuz u were only Created to serve us!!!

whatever we do is pious, we are free of Sin, we never do anything that is a "sin"

do i have anything againts bhramans or hindus? no

cuz not every onez this way

the above is made up stuff taht i know.....

im sorry i made u waste ur 5-10 mins...lol

bhul chuk muaff karni