Are Sikhs Hindus? (I nice reply)

And Khalsa Fauj veerji.. please dont attack someone elses knowledge.. we may not be as smart as you or the knowledge u may have that u may think is rite.. but please dont attack others on where they get their knowledge from .. cuz what someone else believes can be also a fact..

.. the way u have attacked others who are not following sikhi to the fullest was wrong.. some may not have the knowledge but attacking them and saying they dont know anything about gurbani .. is wrong..

bhul chuk maph!

97963[/snapback]

I understand what you mean but I am just trying to wake the youth up. People have more faith on sants and babas more than Guru Ji. It is a fact. Just watch a show when a sant comes. Amount of people that show up is .......

However, on normal days, Gurudwaras are empty. Can't see any sangat there.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108
but I am just trying to wake the youth up.

wake yourself first then try to wake others...!

you are glad that you or your leader (kala afghana) are not in a nihang dal with your anti-beleifs on dasam granth.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I read like about 20 posts, and loads of Tu Tu Mein Mein started happening, so I fast forward to the end, and there's phone numbers being given out to resolve debates. nonono.gif We really need to chill out people.

Out of all the stuff I read, the only posts that made sense were Sony, JSS and Daasan Daas'. :wubc:

The people whose argument we seem to be taking up - Sants, Mahapurkhs, AKJ, Tat Khalsa, etc, and everybody else mentioned in this thread had way too much bhagti than any single soul here (judging from the tone of posts). Yet we arguing about them and Gurmat, as if we know everything!!!!

First things first - Gursikhs don't argue or debate about Sikhi in the way we seen in this thread. They only have Bachan Billas with respect to each other, make their point, and if there's a disagreement - they overlook that, and start talking about the more positive things that unify them. We should do that as well, rather than getting in petty fights/squabbles.

Let's just start doing and building on our own Kamayee before preaching to others please, especially on such complicated topics such as this. We should strive to inspire each other - not show how clever we are in debating. There's loads of Gurbani about how stupid it is to show off your debating skills, and how Waheguroo cannot be met through cleverness and stubbornness. Let's use this forum to try and inspire each other, rather than denigrate each other.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Guest Akaal108

well for me atleast this is not a ego debate or anything.. usually i hardly do any debates but when it comes to saving honor of existence of other dharams and saving honor of those who do naam simran whether it's ram ram or allah allah or god god i ll defend them regardless of any consquences.

I must follow foot steps of guru. I acknowledge i can't never follow true foot steps of my Guru like sant mahapursh do but atleast i can do is try.. that's all.

As guru maharaj slapped on the faces of katar panthis, fanatics, wahabis, talibans, jihadis by giving this quote.

Sarab dharam mahi sarest dharam; hari ko naam jap nirmal karam:

Of all the religions, the Best Religion is meditation (Japa or Naam-Simran); this is the pure conduct (sggs 266).

Sagal dharam mahi ootam dharam. Karam kartooti kai oopari karam:

Among all religions, the best religion is meditation (Naam-Simran). Among all rituals and conducts, this is above all (sggs 1182).

Taji sabh bharam bhajio paarbrahm. Kahu Nanak atal ih Dharma:

Renounce all your doubts, and ponder upon the Supreme Lord. Says Nanak, this is the Eternal Religion (sggs 196).

STILL NOT CONVINCED??

Sagal mataant keval hari Naam. Gobind bhagat kai man bisraam:

The Essence of ALL Religion is the Lord's Name alone; and it abides in the minds of devotees of God (sggs 296).

This thread is full mockery on prophets who had more than enough kaamiya than everyone on this forum.

As sony pointed out, we are not in stage of Guru Maharaj to criticise them... Guru Maharaj has targetted the over zealous followers of these prophets. They were not personally against any of these prophets naam kaamiya.. atleast if guru maharaj has criticized them on the same token guru maharaj praise them as well..

we as hypocrites take one tuk from gurbani and use that to criticise other dharams but never post the praise verse from gurbani.

but I am just trying to wake the youth up.

wake yourself first then try to wake others...!

you are glad that you or your leader (kala afghana) are not in a nihang dal with your anti-beleifs on dasam granth.

97995[/snapback]

I did. And why does Kala Afgana have to be brought in to the discussion. Where did he come from? Oh my God! This is jokes. I am awake. I don't commit kurehits.

Kala Afgana wasn't the 1st one to write against some contents of dasam granth. Therefore, I can't be labelled Kala Afgana chela. I am chela of Guru Nanak only. GuruNanak-GuruGobindSingh-GuruGranthSahib. Like I said, this website doesn't allow debates on Dasam Granth. Over at Sikhawareness, the questions I posted haven't been answered. Please answer those. Thank you!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I am not trying to slander anyone but only pointing out some of the faults because I don't consider anyone else to be equal to my Guru Maharaj. Rama and Krishan had their own faults. Krishna seduced Paarjaat by cheating (read Aasa Di Vaar) but oh wait *I can't talk about it since I don't have enough kamayee*. i only support what Guru Ji said in Gurbani. As far as I know, I don't need no kamayee to see what is wrong according to Gurbani. no one had answers to the points raised by Khalsa Fauji. compared to me everyone is better but compared to Guru Ji no one stands equal. All prophets stand at Guru Ji's door and sing his praises.

"Sidh Bolan Subh bachan Dhan Nanak Teri Vaddi Kamayee"

"Sab Te Vadda Satgur Nanak"

"Ghar Ghar Baba Poojeye Hindu Musalmaan Gawayee"

"Baba Akhai Hajeeya Subh Amlaan Bajhon Dono Royee"

"Guru Nanak Jin Suneya Pekheya Se Fir Garbhaas Na Pareya Ray"

Guru Ji did what no one else could. Guru Ji is perfect and greatest of all. I hold Guru Ji and His way to be the highest though I do respect what deserves respect in other religions. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest Akaal108

All the bhagats in Siri Guru Granth Sahib are jot of Nirankar . Hence, jot of Guru Maharaj. They follow their mat within their faiths instead of Gurmat that we khalsa follow yet they are still called Sikhs, Gurmukhs, Gursikh.

That's a main crux of argument that every singh sabha , tat-khalsa , sgpc followers fail to refute.

Guest Akaal108
Bhagats were great but not as great as Guru Ji. They were way greater than people like me. Bhatt swayas are in Guru Granth Sahib Ji too. Don't tell me they were equal to Guru Ji. As for joat of Nirankaar. It is in everything, plants, animals, me, you, bacteria, etc. etc.

98041[/snapback]

That is what probably that heretic teja singh bhusaraya was thinking when he attempted to take out Bhagata Di Bani from siri guroo granth sahib ji..lol.

sad to see people still got that kinda thinking.

so let me ask you khalsa fauji -

when you matha taik to siri guroo granth sahib ji .. do you first peek on which panna patti is on and if the patti is on bhagata di bani then you reject to matha taik to your guru??? .. because you think guru's were more greater than bhagat's...therefore different levels of respect should be shown.???

Here i say it... sue me :T:

Dhan Dhan Satguroo kabir maharaj.