Just Think

`KuMi´

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the donkey said the cookie and the tomato were in a fight!... and trust me, i'm only friends with donkeys..and they talk to me all the time, and we know for sure that the tomato and the cookie were chilling on the deck and the cookie accidentally spit a chocolate tip that got stuck in the tomato, and since then the tomato's been like "no way" and the cookie's been like "ah man" and then the donkeys are like "oh no" but then the chocolate chip was like "huh?!"

and thennnn there was the fact that when the cookie was young, he used to play on the street, alone, cuz he had no friends, so when the tomato came along, the cookie was so happy and they used to play together, and then one day, they went to the local potato farm, but there was nothing tehre, so they came back home crying, cuz they wanted a potato friend so they could be chip, red, and skin, but now they're only chip and red, so then, chip was like "no wayy" and red was like "ahh man.." and skin was like "huh?!?"