Amar's Taxi Service

Balait_da_Sher

ohmy.gif This happened to me at the Gurdwara today, after everyone was leaving. I still was going to stay at the Gurdwara sahib for about 2 hours.

Mum : Deepak ( they call me that ), take this aunty ji to her house and come back.

Me : Accha ji. Ajjo aunti ji

I got in the car and open the door for her. She sits down on the front seat.

After 10 seconds i am on the road and it begins...

Aunty : Hawww, Rab tera bhalla kare, Tere parents have gone extremly quite, I keep telling them to get u married and they not saying nething. ohmy.gif

ME : ohmy.gif :umm:

Aunty : JE tusi ladoo nahi khavane ta, atleast get married, we will buy the ladoos ourself

Me : LOL

Aunty : how long have u got in uni

Me : quite some time,

Aunty : Well viah karva lai, It doesn't interfere with study hanna, She can spend the day with ur parents.

ME : :D

30 mins later i stop infront of her house....

Aunty :

Rab tera bhalla kare, oohhh putter tu ik mint ruk . i will be right back and then u can drop me off at someone's house.

ME : :@

10 mints later she comes bak and ask me to drop her at someone's house

20 mints later she tells me

Aunty : You know they might not be home , so don't leave after dropping me off.

ME ::umm: :'(

10 mints later, I pull in someone's drive way and she bangs the car door so loudly, and tells me to wait.

Aunty ji then knocked at someone's door, luckily that person was at home so i drop her their and come back to the gurdwara.

:St: 1 hour long journey + Aunty ji's endless chatter, made the journey seem like 5 hours.

God Bless aunty ji's and Drivers like me :nihungsmile:

Ok, that was my story , if anyone has some funny stories where outof politness u did something and the other person took advantage , please tell them here.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

hahahaha gr8 amar wubb.gif mere naal bhe ek istra he hadsaaaaaa hoyaaa :umm:

mene navi navi gaadii chalan sikhe i was around 12 or 13 ( i just knew how to reverse and how to forward that time just 2 days before my old baba driver thaught me how to do and just learning in 2 days i was confident ; :umm: )i was in gurudwara sahib mere chachi aae bhog to baad i and my driver an old man was standing below the gurudwara road and me i was flying in skyies that im learing to drive and i can drive :oo: as myy chachi came to my car i said

me-- chachi jee aaj me tuvanu ghar chadna rolleyes.gif

chachi--puttar tanu gaddi chalon aagae ohmy.gif

me--hanjee chachi.

now i told my chachi to sit and i came to the driver seat and my driver sat besides me and chachi peeche rare seat te beth gaeeee

now i started the ignition and first gear paake gaddi nu calayaa (my chachi said from behind)

chahi-- WAHEGURU,WAHEGURU,WAHEGURU she was that time like >>>> ohmy.gif

hun mene ta first gear paaditta ,second gear koun paave i had not learnt ohmy.gif : and my house was some thing 700 meters from gurdwara sahib now i told my driver

oyeeee mene clutch te par rakhyaa second gear paaa manu na aondaa and my driver and chachi started laughing :@ i took the car with the first gear to our house

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

from that i said phle gaddi poori chalan sikhanga te phir chalanga :D:

Loads of funny things happen to me whenever someone want lift by me.. lolz..

Once.. i waz at my friends house... pure punjabi (pendu type but cool)... I was just about to leave, his mom asked me to give lift to their guest to nearby city.. (She said 5 mint lagnaeeyy).. mae kiyaaa >> COOL.. SURE !...

I was in car and 2 huge sardar and 2 ladies plus a child came out.. I thought they might came out to say goodbye to someone whose gonna go with me.. BUT wait.. later i found ALL OF em are gonna go with me ohmy.gif I was like.. how im gonna fit them in my two door car.. (mustang).. I waz laughing at same time.. lol but however they got in and my car was like all lowered lolzzz.. that was hella funny.. (one of sardar was wearing the tatteeyy (beard thingy)) .. and btw.. it didn't take 5 mins.. it took me 30 mins and 15 mins extra dist to my home.. :umm:

Next time.. if u plan to visit pure punjabi peeps.. make sure not to take 2 door car.. tongue.gif or to escape lift chaakaar.. always ride the cycle to their home..

Guest balwinderkaur

hahahhahah oh gosh you guyz your stories are hilarious. me moorakh mugadh, you mean you drove all the way ONLY using first gear????????????????? ohmy.gifohmy.gif How slowwwwwwww were you going then????? :umm: well driving always has its own stories of ups and downs.. *sighz* i can now remember all my ups and downs while learning to drive a car early this year. *lol lol lol*

Guest balwinderkaur

heheh yea i just got my license in may. but can't cruise around too fast lest my license gets revoked..they clamp down REALLY hard on new drivers :umm:. u even have to hang a bright probation plate in the front and back of ur car for a period of one year after getting your license. how silly that is. i dont like that. :umm: tongue.gif

Hey.. balwinder paenjee u live in singapore hana.. I heard some really tough rulezz about ur country..

Mae suniya no-one can afford a car there and one have to get permission from govt and stuff.. And no-one can drive car alone.. One car has to have at least 4 passengers in it.. ohmy.gif and if someone want to drive alone, one has to pay lot of money to get permit and stuff.. and plus singaporean don't even allow chewing gum anywhere.. Except if u have dentist permit..

Bada strict country tuhada jeee.. :umm: