Amar's Taxi Service

Balait_da_Sher

ya i knew a Sikh in UAE (united arab emirates) who was born in singapore and had to go serve in the military coz they have a rule that every guy has to serve in military...something like that :umm: ...

Guest balwinderkaur

hahah yes no chewing gum otherwise the police will come after you. and yea for cars, we have to bid for a certificate of entitlement to own a car....which costs tens of thousands....BEFORE you can go shopping for that dream car of yours. tongue.gif not to mention the taxes and whatever not. we're better off w/o cars here. i rather use public transport. tongue.gif

and yea every guy must go and serve in the military for at least 2 years....national service they call that. but thats okay.....immature fools learn to grow up in there...believe me....the changes ive seen in my own classmates who are now in the military are enough to make me a strong supporter that these ppl do need the military to shake them up. *hahahahahahha* :umm:

• 3 weeks later...

How to fail your Driving Test

wink2.gif

• Turn the radio on. When the tester goes to turn it off slap his/her hand.
  • Rev the car really high, turn to the tester, and say with an evil look, "Buckle up!" :D
  • Knock over every cone while doing manoeuvrability. In the middle of it, get out and check to see if you have hit every one. :T:
  • Come dressed in a suit. Before the examiner gets in the car, ask him/her to put a piece of plastic wrap down so he doesn't dirty the seat. wink2.gif
  • When the examiner tells you to stop, step on the gas. Tell him/her that you thought it was the brake. :umm:
  • When the examiner tells you to stop, pop the hood clutch and say "Oops." ohmy.gif :
  • Get in the car, look down at the pedals, and say, "Now which one i
    s the gas again?" :umm:
  • After the examiner gets in the car, pop the hood, and get out and check the oil.
  • When you stop at a light, start revving the engine while looking back and forth between the person next to you and the light.
  • Beep your horn at everything.
  • Break off your rear-view mirror and then ask the examiner to hold it up. worthy.gif:

rolleyes.gif

Guest balwinderkaur

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD harjaap u've got me yowling with laughter over your ideas of how to fail a test. Psssst let me add in one more.....my own experience...... tongue.gif ...... after my driving test i was all jumpy and nervous ....followed tester into results room...took a seat..... he sat down...went ehem ehem ahhhhhh your driving is okay,,,slope and parking all fine...*me thinking: oh chup ho ja juz tell me pass or fail tongue.gif * then comes the bummer..he goes.. but on the road when i told you to change lane just now, you changed it abit too fast..you must change slowly ( me thinking yaaaa change lane slowly and get the rear vehicles honking at me???? paagal tester...and so i scowled) ugh..didnt think he'll notice since it was such a small scowl...but the damn tester was so alert. he went..why did u scowl.....u angry izzit??? i quickly went oh no no im not angry with u..juz angry with myself...next tiem ill change lane slowly. no comments to that.....after an ETERNITY of deliberation.....he hands me the result slip and i look.....wooooohoooo PASSSSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. and my face changed from :umm: to :umm: .

so moral of the story is, if u dun wanna risk failing your driving test, DO NOT SCOWL COME WHAT MAY tongue.gif *haha*