Babbar Khalsa ultra held for Delhi cinema blasts

http://in.rediff.com/news/2005/may/31babbar.htm

Babbar Khalsa ultra held for Delhi cinema blasts

May 31, 2005 13:19 IST

The Delhi police has arrested a militant belonging to the Babbar Khalsa terror outfit in connection with the May 22 twin cinema blasts in the national capital, police sources said today.

Balvinder Singh was arrested from Jallandhar yesterday, they added.

One person was killed and over 50 injured in the blasts at Liberty and Satyam cinema halls where the controversial

movie Jo Bole So Nihal was being screened.

Some more latest info i got from "very trustworthy" Indian news shown on TV...

The attacks were carried out by 4 men, 2 of whom have been arrested, named as Balwinder and Jagannath (Hindu?). The other two, named as Vikas (again Hindu?) and Yashpal are still at large. The 2 arrested are monnay. The bombing was planned in Bangkok, Thailand. These guys came to Delhi from abroad only 10 days before the blasts took place. Its also reported that Babbar Khalsa had planned blasts in India in December last year. The men are also said to have contacts with Babbars in Germany. Delhi was put on high alert right after the blasts, which means the borders were sealed. Balwinder was arrested from Jalandhar and Jagannath in Delhi itself.

The efficiency of the Delhi police can be estimated from the fact that the 2 men who are still at large managed to get out of Delhi while the borders were sealed.

Lets all keep our eyes and ears open for more contradictory news reports!

Some more updates...

The Indian media is so fishy and inconsistent. Now they showing the family of "Kulvinder" (note : the name given earlier was Balwinder) who say he is innocent. The cops came home, asked for passports of everyone and took him away. Probably they need to decide on the names of these guys they've caught. Who are they trying to fool!

Some more updates...

The Indian media is so fishy and inconsistent. Now they showing the family of "Kulvinder" (note : the name given earlier was Balwinder) who say he is innocent. The cops came home, asked for passports of everyone and took him away. Probably they need to decide on the names of these guys they've caught. Who are they trying to fool!

100623[/snapback]

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050601/main4.htm

btw if this is a Babbar Khalsa "terrorist" no.gifno.gifno.gif

post-1125-1117572924.jpg

on the 22nd after the blasts,

altho they said on tv the city is on red alert, there was nothing to show for it

i was in GK that night and drove to my house in gurgaon at about 1am, and i didn't see one cop on my way home, i saw barriers on my way home, but not 1 cop could be seen on the roads, not even at the delhi-haryana border.

the news channels say anything they like