racial attack

Richmond RCMP are hoping you can help them find a group of thugs who may have attacked an Indo Canadian teen. It happened on Thursday night around five o'clock. A 17 year old boy was walking home through a field at Grauer Elementary School when he was approached by five white guys playing basketball. One of them started yelling racial slurs. The suspects then ran after the teen and started kicking and punching him. They even grabbed the victim's turban and cut off some of his hair with a knife. Police are calling this a disgusting, racial attack. The suspects are described as white men in their early 20s. If you saw anything suspicious around the schoolgrounds that day, you're asked to call police

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats sad news.....but I would like to add caution to these kind of stories not too long ago 2 guys claimed they were attacked also in the states and their hair cut off. But it was later revealed that no one attacked them but wanted to cut their hair and had to came up with that cover story.

Let's just hope if this is a real case that the brother recovers as soon as possible the and attackers caught and punished hard.

kirpan is essential, even in todays world...

it could have saved the boys hair...

(im assuming he didnt have a kirpan)...

100780[/snapback]

Please don't speculate anything pyaario. Yes its important to have a kirpan in this day and age, as its Guru Ji's hukam and I'm sure that he DID have a kirpan on him as even the newspapers described this young singh as "a baptized sikh".

But it is also Guru Ji's hukam as to when your kirpan is supposed to be put into use. Guru Gobind Singh Ji aap hee kirpa karday hun. This happening is also Guru Ji's hukam. Please don't assume that he didn't have a kirpan just because there was no mention of it, or because he didn't use it.

bhul chuk maaf.

kirpan is essential, even in todays world...

it could have saved the boys hair...

(im assuming he didnt have a kirpan)...

100780[/snapback]

Please don't speculate anything pyaario. Yes its important to have a kirpan in this day and age, as its Guru Ji's hukam and I'm sure that he DID have a kirpan on him as even the newspapers described this young singh as "a baptized sikh".

But it is also Guru Ji's hukam as to when your kirpan is supposed to be put into use. Guru Gobind Singh Ji aap hee kirpa karday hun. This happening is also Guru Ji's hukam. Please don't assume that he didn't have a kirpan just because there was no mention of it, or because he didn't use it.

bhul chuk maaf.

100814[/snapback]

If I cannot use kirpan to protect me then how am suppose to protect helpless person...We are acting in the orders of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji to carry and protect ourselves and any helpless or opressed individuals. LAW say anything done in self protection is not crime.

So whats your point? Singh ji....