VERY IMPORTANT

Guest Lohgarh Singh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

at GNNSJ (soho rd gurudwara), a muslim youth (about 17-20) came into the darbar sahib, with his shoes on, and stood on the platform where the talwars are. who knows what he was going to do to guru ji.

me, and other sewadars draged and slapped him on the bak of the hed n bak, outside the darbar sahib, n started tlkin 2 him. he sed "i wanted 2 c the main guy here". we had enuff n blasted him outside.

he then sed "do u know wat ur worshipin here?, ur worshipin the devil himself" i go RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGTIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD enuff is enuff, i grabbed him, shoved him against the pillar, n about to lamp him one in the face, the sewadars broke it up n threw him downstairs.

he attaked n spat on 1 of the old singhs, about 60 years old, THE SINGH BATERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HIM, AND OLD MAN, TRASHED UP THE MUSLIM FOOL

we all jumped him, i and other singhs trashed up the jaam with kare n fists of lionz, n he walked away spittin.

my point bein, if we wernt there, he wud have ataked guru ji, n hu knows wat else he wud have dn.

so my benti, have sm sikhs as security at the gurudwara, and protect ur guru, this exactly y guru ji sed always have ur shastars on u.

PLEASE DO THIS SANGAT

101243[/snapback]

Its god what you did but the <banned word filter activated> shud never have been let that close!!! Shuda done him in diwan hall or inside the Gurdwara! Let him have Guru Jis Darshan after his disrepect and kept him there till cuda dumped him outside the mosque in an embarasing appearance!!!! That or shuda jst mashed him properly so he cudnt spk or who did this!

Keep on the alert!

We shud be protecting Guru at all times, lets start doing so!!

Gurfateh!!

The incident is disguisting, and when i found out shortly after it occured i was horrified.

He walked into the Darbar Sahib with his shoes on and attempted to make his way to the stage.

He was calling Maharaaj Ji the devil.

The sevadar who had just come of rohl grabbed him and hit him a good few times, and the sangat dragged him outside, where as we know Guru Ka Soulja did confront him. An from what i know, tried beating the **** out of him then only to be held back.

Its easy to say we need security and Singhs standing outside with Talvars. But as we all know this isnt going to happen.

There are security cameras at Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha. But no one would be alarmed at a non Sikh entering the Gurudwara, as this is common practice there as the Langar hall is open to everyone and many homeless people do go in there for food. That is Langar serving its purpose.

It just means we have to be more aware of what is going on, who is going in and out of the Gurudwara.

It was only when the guy walked most the way up the hall it was realised he was wearing shoes, again this is because the Sangat does not turn around to see everyone who enters.

Are we saying we need someone outside the hall to check if people have removed shoes??

I think it is the sevadars duty inside to notice abnormalities, thats what they are there for. Maybe it just means sevadars from now on need to be more exercised.

Also it is our duty to take up some sort of Shastar Vidiya. The Shastar infront of Maharaaj Ji are not there for ornamental purposes, but there to be used to protect Guru Ji.

As for the guy who committed this atrocity, Allah will see to him now. It was apparant he was mentally ill. This is no excuse for him to have done what he did.

But all we can now do, is Ardaasa for protection and also for this guy ...why??? So he never thinks of doing it again. We can not be revengeful!

Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

Gurfateh!!

Guest Faujan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Waheguru Jiyo!

pray.gifno.gif

Perhaps I am the only one thinking that thrashing him was not the best thing to do. But it is good you got him out.

There should be Singhs stationed at ALL Guruduara Sahib entrance doors, armed with the Shastars Guru Sahib Maharaj blessed them with.

One thing, however............this might take away from the peace and serenity of a Guruduara Sahib: menacing guards posted at every door............not always an encouraging sight. :doh:

murakh di bhull chukk di khimma bakshni Jiyo.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!