VERY IMPORTANT

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wow.. that was very desrciptive...

i personally don't think violence was the answer... drag him out.. question him... but i really don't think he should've been attacked.. he's entitled to his opinion whether u guyz like it or not.. now obviously he doesn't know the first thing about islam either... if he's gonna come into a building of prayer from another faith and disrespect their lord, he's not a good muslim himself...

honestly a part of me did enjoy him gettin beat... and i dunno if tha's a good thing.. but at the same time i would NOT want to see any disrespect done to my guru jee...

bhul chuk maaf....

Vaheguru Jee ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fatehh..!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

i shud have dn a jakara, lol joke, :T: i hope maharaj 4gives me for getting there in time to stop him getting on the stage. no.gif

Guest Faujan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

"One thing, however............this might take away from the peace and serenity of a Guruduara Sahib: menacing guards posted at every door............not always an encouraging sight.  "

Singhs with shashters wouldn't be "menacing guards".  Darbar sahib has Singhs with Sashtars who stand guard.  It is very common.

101321[/snapback]

It's not that Singhs with Shastars are meant to be a menacing sight, in fact, people like you and others would feel comfort..............but there are people who go to the Guruduara Sahib who would feel uncomfortable. But it doesn't matter, I guess..............if the Guruduara Sahibs do it, we can't do much to stop them, just like we couldn't stop our Guruduara Sahib from doing a lot of things.... no.gif .

wjkk!

wjkf!

thanks for the advice i guess i'll just stand outside or inside and stop people from doing what that muslim kid did. but i doubt anybody will listen to a 13 yr old kid. :doh:  but i'll try anyways.

101326[/snapback]

Trying is what makes it worth it. Don't let anyone make you feel as if you're not being listened to. If you honestly believe what you've got to say is worth being heard, make yourself heard. A Singh never gives up, always stands up for what he believes in. And it wouldn't hurt to have an elder Veerji or Uncle Ji standing nearby if things get rough-but I doubt anything would arise that a Singh like you wouldn't be able to handle :TH: .

wow.. that was very desrciptive...

i personally don't think violence was the answer... drag him out.. question him... but i really don't think he should've been attacked.. he's entitled to his opinion whether u guyz like it or not..  now obviously he doesn't know the first thing about islam either... if he's gonna come into a building of prayer from another faith and disrespect their lord, he's not a good muslim himself...

honestly a part of me did enjoy him gettin beat... and i dunno if tha's a good thing.. but at the same time i would NOT want to see any disrespect done to my guru jee...

bhul chuk maaf....

Vaheguru Jee ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fatehh..!!

101386[/snapback]

YES, exactly. Part of me inside doesn't agree with him getting smashed up............ :'( so confused!!!

I donno what the legal implecations of beating the guy up are. like what if he claims that he didnt know that shoes werent allowed etc and some ppl just beat him up for no reason.

Personally i think he is one of them no good highschool drop out type kid who made a bet with his mates that he can go into the Gurdwara with his shoes on.

:doh: <- is for everyone who managed to get a punch in.

I donno what the legal implecations of beating the guy up are. like what if he claims that he didnt know that shoes werent allowed etc and some ppl just beat him up for no reason.

Personally i think he is one of them no good highschool drop out type kid who made a bet with his mates that he can go into the Gurdwara with his shoes on.

:doh: <- is for everyone who managed to get a punch in.

101440[/snapback]

ditto

Guest Faujan

ok, but knowing that he's one of those types of kids accomplishes............what? and as for givin out props to ppl gettin punches in............ayi Baba ji.

FATEH SANGAT JIO

Well ok the first thing id do would most probably beat the guy up to, but violence isnt always the anwser...he needed to be educated (and a few slaps).

the thing is by hitting the guy as well this may cause more arguments with the sikh/muslim community so people do need to guard the gurdwara sahib...also it is good that he was hit, this shows that if anybody again enters they not what thyve got coming

maybe you should contact the mosque and tell them, and also say that we dont want conlficts between religions...and what he did was wrong...and they should apologise on his bhelaf as well

fateh ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fathe jio

wut would have been the reaction if this had been the other way around i.e a sikh had doen this in a mosque

It would have been all over the media, sikh organisations would have been questioned and the person repsonsilbe would have been in big trouble.

We or should i say (Soho Road) need to use Media to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Do any muslim organisations know this happened?

does the police know - it's a race hate crime that took place?

or will things go quiet and nothing happen?

at least at Soho road there was enough sevadar present to stop any thing happening to Guru Maraj

what if this had happened at a smaller Gurdwara sahib where there's not much sangat.

We have to be pro-active on issues like this

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh ji