One Year Old Arrested

`KuMi´

One-year-old arrested

A one-year-old baby was arrested and spent the night in prison in Mexico.

The baby was arrested in Puerto Progresso when his father, Roger Sagundo was caught trying to rob 6 vodka bottles from a supermarket La Cuarta reports.

Mr Sagundo put the bottles on the baby trolley and tried to leave the supermarket, but was caught by security.

Police spokesperson said: "The policeman who got there first thought it was the right thing to do to list the baby as an accomplice, because the bottles were in his trolley."

"Father and son were sent to prison but only in the next morning the policeman on duty at prison realised the son was a baby."

I mean how stupie can ya get

Its shamefull that the liccle kid get punished when of course the one year old had nothing to do with this,

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SScom

i like tacos. mexicans make a mean chilli. mmmm! ne of u americans know of Oxnard, CA? its like lil mini mexico down there man.

neway, can i just say, i dont think this is as it seems. im sure it was because they had no other choice. i mean this is mexico. it may be in the american continent but it aint like america man.

i like tacos. mexicans make a mean chilli. mmmm! ne of u americans know of Oxnard, CA? its like lil mini mexico down there man.

neway, can i just say, i dont think this is as it seems. im sure it was because they had no other choice. i mean this is mexico. it may be in the american continent but it aint like america man.

101746[/snapback]

The whole california is mexico (well it used to be part of it tongue.gif ).. At my work i hear more spanish than english LOL.gif