Bluestar fans Khalistan embers

“I am in regular touch with Wadhwa Singh of the Babbar Khalsa International, Paramjiot Singh Panjwar of the Khalistan Commando Force and Lakhbir Singh Rode of the Sikh Youth International to try and evolve a strategy to create Khalistan. I have also asked them to come back to India like I have done and work among the community here.”

What the hell's up Chauhan's <admin-profanity filter activated>, he wants these singhs to walk back into india, who are on india most wanted list!!

102047[/snapback]

Shows Chohan for what he really is.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*mod edited*

*MOD NOTE : Do not leave yourselves vulnerable to liable action. Forums are serious business and we dont want anyone getting introuble. All IP addresses can be traced via the necessary internet authorities and we dont want to see any of the members here get in trouble. Death threats will certainly not be tolerated. Thanks for your understanding.

all i gotta say is shame on all of you bashing mohak singh chaudhary (with the exception of sikh supreme) instead of telling the guy where he is wrong and educating him with the truth, you deicde to use insulting and threatening behaviour, what a great bunch of singhs we have on the forum you lot sholud be proud of yourselves.

*MOD NOTE: An excellent reply.

fair enough singh, i understand where you are coming from. However I have yet to see, Radha Swamis, Naamdharis, Narakhdharis, Sant Ji bashers, BKI bashers, singh kharkoo bashers, come on this forum, listen to facts and actually change their minds about what they wrote.

There are those who come on this forum and say, hey I heard this about Sant Ji, is it true...however the ones who say straightforward, he was a terrorist blah blah blah, monai sikhs were massacred in the thousands by atwaadis, i doubt they are waiting to be educated. These people have their minds made up about the movement and come heer to spread their hatred. It's like reforming KP Gill and Badal, i mean some people are just lost causes...yes we should be open to discussion, but we shouldn't be naive.

fateh.

mann bro from what this guy said he just shares the view basic view of people who dont know anything about the 80's an the movement. all he said was:

jarnail singh bhindranwala was no saint.he was neither a terrorist. he was just a congress stooge who turned against his own masters. he was just a preacher who was brought into lime light by sanjay gandhi to counter the akali's

this is the common view amongst those with limited knowledge, half of people in punjab think this, most of the west does too, and this guy is from india so what do you expect.

monai sikhs were massacred in the thousands by atwaadis

believe it or not but some 'singhs' did go around killing monay, its true.

at the end of the day education is whats needed not telling the guy hes going to get bullets through his chest

i agree that he doesn't deserve bullets through his chest, i mean that is just plain ridiculous. I'm just saying that a lot of these threads are supposed to be informative and are supposed to spread knowledge and sometimes one or two people hi-jack the thread and the sangat wastes so much time and effort attacking the thread-jackers, that the whole point of the thread gets lost.

I agree that we should try to lay out the facts to people like this. However, after two or three attempts the on-line sangat should just ignore the person. Real life is different because one can see the person's passion for the truth while on-line, it is so impersonal that it is really hard to change people's views who have held them their whole lives. I'm not saying we should not try to educate the people who don't know the facts about the Sikh issues, i'm just saying that on-line some people should just be ignored. I mean, who knows, it could be some 80 year old RSS waala causing trouble on the forum.

fateh singh.

oh yeah as for monay sikh being killed by kharkoos. They were not killed for being monay. Many monay sikhs were part of the punjab Police and gov't secret agencies. Don't forget many keshadhari "sikhs" were also killed by kharkoos. Look at Beant Sio, he was keshadhaari, you know he got what he deserved. Saying that kharkoos killed monay is so vague and wrong becuase it implies that some holy agenda was prepared by the sikh movement to kill all non-amritdharis, when the reality was that all amritdharis were marked for death by the punjab police and the indian armed forces.

Let's not spread vague propaganda. For people who say monay sikhs and innocent people were killed by the kharkoos, name the kharkoos and the incidents. Most of the times, the incidents involved fake kharkoos and the kharkoo orgs denied everything. Whereas the Punjab police admitted using fake kharkoo groups to terrorize the masses, they admitted to having a free-hand at killing kharkoos. Jaswant singh khalra proved the punjab police committed human rights abuses, i have yet to see solid eveidence against the kharkoo movement.

I know the kharkoos killed many sikhs, because it was many of our own people who were killing amritdharis. Look at Ajit Sandhu, SSP taran Taaran Sahib, KP GIll, Beant sio, Badal, etc. Sikh police were gunned down becuase they tortured hundreds of Sikh youth to death. Trust me if my father or anyone in my family for that matter was behind the killing of sikhs, I would have no anger if kharkoos did justice. Tiem and again you can hear Sant Ji, saying I don't condone killing innocents, Baba Manhochal said the same, bhai sukhdev singh babbar said the same. All top kharkoo singhs made this point very clear, if some 19 year old bad boy in some pind took up arms and claimed to be a kharkoo and raped and stole, that doesn't mean the kharkoos lehar was the motive. The highest police officer in the punjab police has committed mass murder and it has been proven, the highest leader of the sikh dharam yudh morcha is spotless, you tell me who the terrorists are.

fateh!

all im saying is the person only made one bad remark which was that he said: "he was just a congress stooge who turned against his own masters. he was just a preacher who was brought into lime light by sanjay gandhi to counter the akali's"

hes also said that sant ji was not a terrorist, that he didnt hate hindus, so why not get rid of his misconception, it just seems to me that hes been watching the indira gandhi docmunetary which was made by the bbc. mark tully and kushwant 'singh' they stated the exact same thing, that sant ji was brought in by sanjay gandhi.

However, after two or three attempts the on-line sangat should just ignore the person.

only one attempt was made, by sikh supreme, rest all just bashed the guy, and he hasnt replied in the thread since anyway, he asked for 10 reason, sikh supreme gave them, thats the way this thread should have been dealt with, not threats

im not saying that the genuine kharkus killed innocents, but infiltrators into kharku groups did, and by being associated with the group it brought bad name to the real singhs, how are the simple villagers to know whos genuine and who isn't. again its a misconception that this is what kharkus did but people started to believe that it was the actions of kharkus.

that's why i wrote 'singhs' in the original thread (notice the inverted commas)

i agree with you singh. I guess i was generalizing about all threads of this kind not just this one in particular, where the thread goes on forever trying to fight off thread-jackers.

And yes i agree that threats are not warranted, excpet after about three strikes rolleyes.gif

anyways, we're on the same page singh. chal fer takra ge koyee hor thread wich :doh:

fateh bro.