Bluestar fans Khalistan embers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree that he doesn't deserve bullets through his chest, i mean that is just plain ridiculous.  I'm just saying that a lot of these threads are supposed to be informative and are supposed to spread knowledge and sometimes one or two people hi-jack the thread and the sangat wastes so much time and effort attacking the thread-jackers, that the whole point of the thread gets lost.

I agree that we should try to lay out the facts to people like this.  However, after two or three attempts the on-line sangat should just ignore the person.  Real life is different because one can see the person's passion for the truth while on-line, it is so impersonal that it is really hard to change people's views who have held them their whole lives.  I'm not saying we should not try to educate the people who don't know the facts about the Sikh issues, i'm just saying that on-line some people should just be ignored.  I mean, who knows, it could be some 80 year old RSS waala causing trouble on the forum.

fateh singh.

102780[/snapback]

ME A RSS WAALA LOL.gif THT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD SINCE A LONG TIME.

WELL VEERE LET ME TELL U SOMETHING ABT RSS.DURING 84 RIOTS THE RSS,VHP,BJP AND THE SANGH WALLAS WERE ONE OF THE VERY FEW PPL WHO SAVED AND SUPPORTED US SIKHS AGAINST CONGRESS LED GOONS.

VAJAPAYEE JEE, ADVANI,MADAN LAL KHURANA AND MANY MORE OF THEM WERE ACTUALLY DEFENDING SIKHS FROM MARAUDING MOBS.MANY PPL HAVE SEEN IT WITH THIER OWN EYES INCLUDING MY TAAYAJI.

NOW PLZ DON'T START ANOTHER DEBATE DISRESPECTING THEM.I WOULD RATHER BE HAPPY TO JOIN RSS THAN THESE KHALISTANI'S.

AND ON MORE THING DON'T CALL ME A 80 YEAR OLD-- AJE TE MERA VYAAH VI NAI HOEYA. no.gifLOL.gif

Guest SScom

hehe! 80yr old!! BUT Mohak, what if hes right? Because ure icon (avatar) does look like an old man whos just fallen with his walking stick or a crutch thrown in the air...!

Guest SaintSoldier
thyoaade varge loki aida hee kainde si te kee hoeya, chittar paye onanau te phaaj gaye bahar deya mulk.
Many Sikhs living abroad did go back and fight, among them Harjinder Singh Parda, Balbir Singh Shakeera, and Talwinder Singh.
odoron tussi lalkaare maare jaande je.je aini hegi thyoade wich te aithe aake security forces te saade naal kyon nai larde.

Assi ohnday ah dont worry, tusi othay choordiya paiah?

thyoaade varge loki aida hee kainde si te kee hoeya, chittar paye onanau te phaaj gaye bahar deya mulk.

Many Sikhs living abroad did go back and fight, among them Harjinder Singh Parda, Balbir Singh Shakeera, and Talwinder Singh.

odoron tussi lalkaare maare jaande je.je aini hegi thyoade wich te aithe aake security forces te saade naal kyon nai larde.
Assi ohnday ah dont worry, tusi othay choordiya paiah?

102909[/snapback]

Many ? How many I bet you can count them all on both your hands. What about the rest of you in the west who want khalistan ? You sit there doing the big talk but are like mice who will never leave the comforts of your homes in the west.

Guest SaintSoldier
Many ? How many I bet you can count them all on both your hands. What about the rest of you in the west who want khalistan ? You sit there doing the big talk but are like mice who will never leave the comforts of your homes in the west.

You are in no position to even comment, the way Sikhi is going downhill in Punjab and elsewhere in India. A recent study showed 78% of your college students in Punjab are on drugs. You guys can't even do anything about that problem.

Anyways, back on topic

The reason why no one abroad is not coming down and fighting for you is because you guys over in India don't have the ***** to fight side by side. You are more interested in denouncing the likes of Sant Ji as congress agents and talking a whole lot of more crap. There really isn't a point for Sikhs coming down, at the moment, and laying their lifes only to be declared atvadis by there own people. Until you guys yourself can't realize you are second class citizens in India, even we can't help you. This Khalistan talk is not a cry to get any attention from the Indian government, but a call to you Sikhs in India to wake up and open your eyes. After all the injustices and loss the Sikhs have endured, we shouldnt even have a divided opinion over the creation of our own homeland.

I know you will go on to debate, like any other Indian Sikh, "We are free in India"

Tell me how so? Your waters are being drained by other states, you guys don't even have control over your own electricity which is being distributed to other states, god sake you share your capital with Haryana. The only way the government is willing to give it up is if you give up so called territory belonging to Haryana. The Punjabi farmers that feed India are commiting suicide because they can't survive on what they are being paid by the government. Why are there not as many fake Babay and cults in the rest of India as in Punjab, these are all government sponsored activities. All the Indian policies are anti-minority. For example when someone is married in India its under an act called the Hindu Marriage Act. Have we forgot our seperate identity that Guru Gobind Singh gave us? Is this your definition of freedom? This really isn't a fanatic religious movement as many people see it, but a rights movement. And fact to this is the Anandpur Sahib resolution that sparked this movement. 90% of the people have not even read this resolution. To this day even Punjabi Hindus are in favor of this resolution, so why not our own people? The Indian government wanted it to be presented as a fanatic religious movement, and the reasons for doing so are apparent. To create room for opinion divide.

to kurtas:

I know "singhs" killed innocent people. Sant Ji, did not, Bhai Amrik singh ji did not, Gen Shubeg singh ji did not, Baba Manhochal ji did not, Bhai Sukhdev singh ji did not, BHai Gajinder singh ji did not, Bhai Sukha and Jinda did not, Satwant singh and beant singh did not, bhai Dilawar Singh ji did not, etc. I know there were some lafange and lost young sikhs who thought guns were cool and had no clue as to what the movement was about. I have never heard those singhs being praised nor have i ever heard their stories. Please name the "bad" kharkoos please.

As for your side, let's see, KP Gill, yes killed innocents, Ajit sandhu yes killed innocents, so many that the coward jumped in front of a train and committed suicide becuase his evil deeds were exposed, Gobind ram ,etc.

Ok the kharkoo movement was crushed because kharkoos started killing innocents right. Why hasn't the likes of KP Gill been punished by the gov't if he was killing innocents? If sikhs can crush their own movement why couldn't the INdian state crush murders like KP Gill. Dude go take your garbage somewhere else. I live in PUnjab and have plenty at stake there. I have seen the PUnjab police and trust me they are not people whi saved punjab becuase it was their duty, they "saved" punjab from the kharkoos because they were paid for it. Sukha and JInda did what they did to get Faansi. Don't give me that Zaffarwaal garbage either, i never mentioned the guy nor do i support any group or jatha, i support jhujaroo singhs who laid their lives for the truth.

get a pajama to go with your kurta..

khalistan zindabaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!