Akhand Jaap 2005 TORONTO

akal purkh di fauj...

just be thankful he doesn't have YOUR number...

hehe...

anyhow...this is pretty cool...the last youth event in TO was a big success i'm sure this is going to be too...

i'll definitely try to make it out!

102277[/snapback]

I actually do have his number ... and his msn ... ANDDDD i know where he lives :e:

:doh:

102291[/snapback]

:) ummm.....well....im getting worried now....

hmmm, on a postive note, hijacking threads is fun, now i see why jaspaul and japmans always do it...ahem ahem, anyhoo so yeh, this is pay back...

And wohoooooooooooo the kirtan :wub: me cant wait :doh:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should not miss this oppurtunity.. toronto kirtan darbars are amaaaaaaaaazing .. everyone should try their best to come out.. and this is our first akhand jaap .. guru kirpaa naal sangat can make it one great program to remember..

if anyone havnt listened to our past kirtan darbars and seen the pictures.. please do so @ Toronto Kirtan Darbars

:doh:

what is an akhand jaap?

102544[/snapback]

how about that eh :e: ... 9 - 7 pm hockey tournament at dixie ... 7pm - 3 am .. akhand jaap ... wooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo :nihungsmile: ... gona be one long day for me :doh:

... oh ya anyone interested in the ball hockey tournament in toronto (if you have your own team .. its competitive..) .. pm me :TH:

daasn daas' day is gonna be like this...

9 - 7 pm hockey tournament

7pm -8pm showering, trying to smell decent...

8pm- 8:30pm sitting in akhand jaap AWAKE...

8:30 - 3am - sitting peacefully against a wall looking like he's in bliss...but really sleeping dreaming about what it would have been like if his team had won the tournament..

3am...his younger sisters wake him up to take them home...

everyone always picks on lil old japman for "hijacking" the threads.... what is that word...what does it mean?

Well let's go indepth...This is the saanthiya for "hijacking"

the letter H has symbolically and historically referenced Homer, the great Greek historical figure. Homer went on many journeys, researched many things, and even had an oddyssey. He had friends.... many..many...many friends... He was fond of gruesome blood hungry warcriminals, and enjoyed a nice lemonade with a grilled cheese on a sunny day.

Homer has been regarded, however, as a very honourable human being. He had many achievements in life, and was always ready and able to engage in physical conflict for the good of the less fortunate.

H combined with an I brings reference to HiLiters....a company that produces high quality, low priced high-lighting tools for work, school home, and office use. These underliners are available at most major department stores and they provide a very strong presence on all major reports, documents, essays, and poems.

"<admin-profanity filter activated>" in the word "hijacking" has multiple methods to be broken down.

Jack is the name of many extremely EXTREMELY important fictoinal characters of our time..

First there's Jack the Snowman...From the 1998 Warner Brothers Production, Jack Frost. In this vintage, epic prduction, Jack, a father, dies in a car accident, and gets reincarnated as a snowman. His son Charlie went into depression when he died, but was so happy when he came back, and they were able to fulfill all their wants and desires together.

Further analysis of this movie points out the fact of reincarnation, one of the many principles of sikhi.

Secondly we can look at "Jack" from the viewpoint of the 1996 production "Jack". In this movie, Robin Williams plays the role of Jack, a child who actually ages 4t imes faster than everyone else. The movie picks up when Jack is in grade 5, and as he's been homeschooled his whole life, grade 5 is when he first attempts to enter public school --- but he looks like a 40 year old man!

Jack goes through many trials and tribulations from the other kids, who refuse to accept him and his reasoning. He, however, keeps at it, and comes through, making friends, and graduating from university, looking like an 88 year old man.

Further analysis of this movie shows that Jack had trials and tribulations while growing up, something most sikh children go trhgouh. But, also like sikh children, Jack persists, keeps going at it, and comes through by getting the friendship and trust of his peers, and doesn't give up his identity to do it! He succeds in life, and graduates from college. This is similar to all those sikhs who go through all these pains in their life, battle through it, and then succeed in life.

Ing... AHHHH ING...... the final part of the word, and we shall jump into analysis without further ado.

ING is a commercial, no over-head banking corporation that provides extremely high interest rates to all its customers. While most banks offer less than 1% of annual interest, ING consistently offers MORE than 2% of interest annually, and sometimes even reaches 3%. ING provides a positive alternative to an otherwise drab scene in the banking industry.

in literary terms, -ing is a suffix that essentially "in the process of" or "doing"... I'm Working can also be said "i'm doing work". it is usually, if not always, the suffix attached to an action verb. so, let's see here!

Homer -- searcher, warrior, protector of peace

Hi - Hilighters, bring out importance,

Jack -- Good Father, compassionate, reincarnation, perseverance, carpe diem

Ing - Better than the rest, doing.

soooo

If i'm a hijacker, then i'm someone who is a searcher, seeker, warrior, protector of the less fortunate, who brings out the most important facts and perseveres through hardships, is caring, compassionate, seizes the day, and that i am better than the rest.........

I AM A HIJACKER :doh: :) :doh: :wub: