DOES JAPMAN HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS?

Heera Singh

DOES JAPMAN HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS???  

60 members have voted

1. 1. DOES JAPMAN HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS???

• YES
    • NO
    • HE SHOULD BE USING THAT TIME TO FOCUS ON HIS SIKHI
    • HE SHOULD BUY HEERA SOMETHING NICE
    • HE SHOULD BE DOIN SOMETHIN BOUT HIS SMELL

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY... AFTER THAT LAST POST ON 'HIJACKING' IN THE AKHAND JAAP THREAD.. IT HIT ME.... I THINK JAPMAN HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS.... I MEAN WITH ALL THAT FREE TIME HE COULD BE WHIPING OUT WORLD HUNGER OR SINGLE-HANDEDLY TAKING ON THE INDIAN GOV'T OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES..!! WHAT DO U ALL THINK??

BTW JAPMAN... I STILL LOVE YOU  :doh:   blush.gif   :nihungsmile:

102660[/snapback]

man, ur talking abt japmans having too much time on his hands....seems like u heera singh have too much time on ur hands starting a thread like this...

OKAY... AFTER THAT LAST POST ON 'HIJACKING' IN THE AKHAND JAAP THREAD.. IT HIT ME.... I THINK JAPMAN HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS.... I MEAN WITH ALL THAT FREE TIME HE COULD BE WHIPING OUT WORLD HUNGER OR SINGLE-HANDEDLY TAKING ON THE INDIAN GOV'T OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES..!! WHAT DO U ALL THINK??

102660[/snapback]

man, ur talking abt japmans having too much time on his hands....seems like u heera singh have too much time on ur hands starting a thread like this...

102685[/snapback]

:doh: :)

btw Y do u lot fink he has too much time... coz of the number of posts?!

102660[/snapback]

102685[/snapback]

And i think we all have a lot of time on our hands reading and posting on this thread... tongue.gif

speakin of kirtan.... y'alll remember to come to the AKHAND JAAP... and if u don't.... NO SOUP FOR YOU!....

and yes i have free time on my hands rite now... i'm at work.. and like alwayz... i'm not doing any work :T: ... muahahhah... so i am bored....

see... i had to debate between the last 2 choices... i WOULD like him to buy me somethin nice... but oh lord, that stench?.... man.... i'm surprised HE'S still alive...

muahahahaha...

u know i love you japman :nihungsmile: :doh:

and btw... makin this polll only took me like a minute and a half... so tongue.gif