khlisthan ll b khaleee of RSS Agents :)

pari_singh

satsriakal g

i m here 2 alert u alll people who want khalistan.

beside lashkare toibaa and jaishemohamad u will b the target of indian government. u people r just sittin outside th india and talking about khalistan just come to india and seee who th hell is wanting here khalisthan . here is one quote is popular and that true (singh jeetan noo duniya one week vich jeet lehn par singh 1 hour lai v usnoo govern nahi kar sakde)wat does it show :e: i m an indian first then punjabi. if u want to make khalisthan in canada or out from india then i dont have any problem ok. and if u want the place from india then beware of me u all rigid people. :umm: tuhaade warge lokaan ne hee 1984 di situation 1992 de dange, te pataa nahi kee kee karvaana chahnde ne dharam dharam karde ne . o murkho u r send by god 2 earth not for bisection u r making in people u must love and equilize the people as u can .

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There have always been boot-lickers with a slave mentality. No ankh, no azzit, no sharm. They disown their father Guru Gobind Singh Jee and call Gandhi 'bapu.' Don't worry too much about Khalistan. When we're ready, Guru Saahib will let us have it. People like yourself will be more than welcome to leave, if you so desire.

I saw a license plate from New Hampshire and it said something like, 'Live free or die.' Words to live by.

truth is bitter i know

ur reaction is justify ur condition

Pari singh, 3000 + people were killed by few muslims, but the government kept the hate crimes to minimum against muslims and sikhs.

One woman ( i think she was a woman not sure though :umm: ) got killed and the government paid people to murder our people and u want us to love them for it?

Ok you could say indian government has learnt their lesson and will not do this again, but these guys don't do it for a purpose they do it for fun. Just look wat happend in Gujrat recently.

You answer this question to me and i will say ' Forget khalistan'

Can u give me ur 100% assurance that minorities in india won't be treated like lowlives and killed ,raped and kept in jail for no aparant reason?

s1singh wat happend kuch samajh nai aaya

dekho mere saamne khalisthan ki baat karnaa bilkul waise hi hai jaise  musle  azaad kashmir maangte phirte hain.

so dont talk bout ur  different space.

At least learn how to write in punjabi.. Arfff these chandigarh peeps are soo into hindi stuff.. rolleyes.gif

Moderator note : chandigarh nahi lallu , Amritsar :umm:

singh jeetan noo duniya one week vich jeet lehn par singh 1 hour lai v usnoo govern nahi kar sakde)wat does it show

omg, u know wat, it shows that u are not a sikh, otherwise u don't say that about ur people. Only ur beloved indian non sikh brothers can govern a state.

You are rite sikhs can never govern a state that kills its people for no aparant reason, sikhs can never govern a state where ur leaders are sleeping in soft beds and poor peopel are on the footpath. I can go on and on but don't have the time, so i am only gonna say this,

If u want to have a decent conversation doesn't matter wat it is, Khalistan or anything present ur arguements clearly don't ramble.