pari_singh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have a response for you to hari singh. I am not going to waste my time explaining why we need khalistan. In the gurbani it says, sometimes it is just better to run away from a morukh, so you don't waste your energy. I really do not care of what you think I am. That, my satguru and akal purkh know. BY the way, why the heck would we establish khalistan in Canada? Did canada cheat us out of rights during independence. No. India did. When Hindustan attaked harimander sahib, they laid the foundations for khalistan. You said that we will have to go through you to establish khalistan. So be it. If sikhs could establish the indian independance, we can do it again for khalistan. Do not worry. We have sat guru on our side. May akal purkh bless us. May we obtain shaeedi for the kesri nishan sahib of the khalsa!

Bole sonehal, SAT SRI AKAL!!!!!!!

bhull chukk maff.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

pari_singh

gravekhalsa

Sep 17 2003, 08:21 AM

what the hell mak u brave. u have no right 2 abuse some one name like this. u people r doing nothin on this just wasting ur time by reading and talking talikin always about ur history do something fruitful.

dont dare 2 abuse my name ever.

--------------------

lol here's the pm this fake A@$H0@!(admins don't edit this) sent me. This stupid RSS agents telling us to beware of RSS its hilarious.

oh and "pari" wat you gona so about it? I can call u watever I want. you stupid F@$K!

and if u want the place from india then beware of me u all rigid people. :umm:

pari "singh" we know who you are.. you are trying to make it look like you are a sikh who is a traitor..

you little sh!t if i ever see you i will cut off your head and feed it to my dogs. i am not afraid to come to india myself and kill you and every hindu like you. you disgust me and the sikh nation will rise up and step on little disgusting insects like YOU very very soon mark my words you RSS sh!t

Sangat Jeeo,

We have been tracking the users "pari_singh" and "honey81online" for some time now. They have been posting things that are obviously copied and pasted and are known to be used to try and brainwash vulnerable sikh youth. These types of people are DISGUSTING. We beleive they are most likely part of some radical hindu group such as RSS etc. We have now banned their ip address and will keep a lookout for anymore of this. The user "arash" was also using the same ip as them.

RSS is NOT welcome on SikhSangat.Com or ANY Waheguroo! Network site. If you come here, you will be Exposed and banned. We will also be sending your ip addresses and user names to other Sikh message boards to make sure they know who you are. If you DARE come here again and post your anti-sikh propoganda, you will be shut down.

Guest SikhForLife

leh dog poop.. kha leh..

i bet that guy is in india feeling jealous cuz hes stuck in that poop hole

btw.. just ban him and get it over with.. they are ruining our perfectly good forum