pari_singh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

oyee gandi bori de gande chawal pariea ,insaan da puttar ban jaa tera ip address milan lae many 2 min nahi lagne, te tanu TRACE KARNA bada he aasan he te JE tu mil gya na tanu nhai chadana RSS KUTTE EH GAL APDE DEMAG VICH VASAA LE KI TANU TRACE KARNA KOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MUSHKIL DA KAM NAHI HE SAMJAGYA TE BOHAT RSS DE GAN* SUNGNAA KHAT KAR DE AGAR BOHAT HE SUNGNE DA SHOWK HE TE ETHE APNE ETHE NA MARVAA AND I MEAN IT TANU TRACE KARNA IT WILL TAKE DAAS JUST SECONDS U FUC*IN RSS HORE

Guest balwinderkaur

i'm sooo glad those irritating ppl have been banned. i wanted to strangle em with their anti sikhee stance and the fact that they said cutting hair is okay. GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM :umm: :umm: :D Now we can have some peace here. Admin jees, please, always keep a continual watch for these anti agents and do away with them like you will with trash. :@:@ :@ :@ :@ :) Never let your guard down!!

Admin note : :e: Jiska sahib dada hove, usnu mar na sakke koi....

lol @ NIHUNG SINGH!! wubb.gif

I'm pretty sure they would do it too!!

YO PARI SINGH, AND HONEY81 you niggaz better be careful, cuz we've found your ip address, and your location in matter of hours, so with the connections of some of the singhs you guys won't be sitting behind those monitors, typing up all this $#it. So just be careful of what you type..