being forced into amritdhari

:doh: SATSRIAKAAL!!!!!

what do u think of being forsed into being amritdhari, i think its wrong because i think God would want u to become it when u are happy and ready instead of not wanting to.

what do u lot think????????????? grin.gif

103746[/snapback]

That is wrong. Whats the point in making someone do something they do not want to do or are not ready for.

:doh: SATSRIAKAAL!!!!!

what do u think of being forsed into being amritdhari, i think its wrong because i think God would want u to become it when u are happy and ready instead of not wanting to.

what do u lot think????????????? grin.gif

103746[/snapback]

That is wrong. Whats the point in making someone do something they do not want to do or are not ready for.

103747[/snapback]

Exactly, if you dont want to or arnt ready to, not like you gona get anything from it apart from a seriously crap life as you gona hate it sooo much you will always want to b away from it!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

well theres a diffrence between forcin sum1 ti take it and reasurin sum1 2 take it, if reasurin in the rite word 2 use

but 2 force is wrong, they js gna break it anyway, so its futile

people have to understand that peer pressure is also like forcing the person into taking amrit. You cant keep pressuring the person in .. oh you have to take this or else this will happen.. and so on .. that person must make his OWN decision and when hes ready he will take it...im totally against forcing someone ! :doh:

forcing someone? eh? taking amrit is not like circumcision which can be easily forced- it's a process- how do u force someone to drink amrit? surely that would be voluntary? how do you force someone to say waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh whilst kneelin in a certain way? how do you force someone to be willing to offer their head and accept death? if 1 of the panj pyarae caught wind then all heck would break loose methinks. You can't force someone to think a certain way?!

The panj pyarae even say throughout that do NOT take it if you're going to break rehit.

weird !- even if you did all that then you'd certainly have to accept a lot of the responsibility for your actions.

Peace