WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

nsinghjk

Khalsa Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

waheguru Ji Ki fateh.

I was surfing on web looking for a shabad from GURU GRANTH SAHIB and i just found this webpage.

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT I FOUND

Just take a look and i think most of you will understand what i want to say.

Ads by Goooooogle

Guru Granth Sale

New & used Guru Granth Check out the deals now!

www.eBay.com

Not onlu this there are such kind of like these ads on other online stores & auction websites.

ITS TIME TO THINK & DO SOMETHING

:T: N.S.J.Khalsa

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... why don't sum1 bid on this stuff? at least then we'll know that i's not going into the right hands and it'll be respected to the fullest (hopefully)... i'd rather see one of us buy it then sum1 with bad or uknowing intentions....

just a thought...

bhul chuk maaf...

103984[/snapback]

Coz when you do, trying to do the right thing, people will put up posts saying they can get it for next to nothing from india...

The last complaint about ebay was a kirpan being sold.. Theres loads for sale!! i bought the one in discussion and its still my favourite.. Cost didnt bother me, but people are quick to say yeh do something then change their mind when its bought!!

Please forgive, that not me having a go at anyone!!

hmmm... why don't sum1 bid on this stuff? at least then we'll know that i's not going into the right hands and it'll be respected to the fullest (hopefully)... i'd rather see one of us buy it then sum1 with bad or uknowing intentions....

just a thought...

bhul chuk maaf...

103984[/snapback]

Coz when you do, trying to do the right thing, people will put up posts saying they can get it for next to nothing from india...

The last complaint about ebay was a kirpan being sold.. Theres loads for sale!! i bought the one in discussion and its still my favourite.. Cost didnt bother me, but people are quick to say yeh do something then change their mind when its bought!!

103986[/snapback]

Khalsa Ji,

I know what you said that you can buy a cheap one from iNDIA BUT REMEMBER,

GURBANI IS TO READ, RESPECT AND IT IS A GUIDE WITH US ON OUR TRAVEL TO WORLD, NOT TO BID ON IT THAT WHO IS MORE IRCH OR GOT MORE MONEY TO BUY IT.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

What's the problem?

I don't see it, perhaps selling it wasn't such a good idea, free to ppl who are curious is the best.

Anyways, some ppl like me who don't understand punjabi yet need stuff like this.

As for kirpan being sold, if i knew about this earlier, i would be fowlowing the sikh code of conduct sooner! Cause it's hard to get stuff like that around here.

I think i'll place a bid!

Thanks.

just a thought...

bhul chuk maaf...

103984[/snapback]

103986[/snapback]

Khalsa Ji,

I know what you said that you can buy a cheap one from iNDIA BUT REMEMBER,

GURBANI IS TO READ, RESPECT AND IT IS A GUIDE WITH US ON OUR TRAVEL TO WORLD, NOT TO BID ON IT THAT WHO IS MORE IRCH OR GOT MORE MONEY TO BUY IT.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

104002[/snapback]

Paji i know what you are saying but Kirpans and Shastar of our Guru are still important parts of Sikhi too... Ie, people always ask me why i wear a "Dagger" - reffering to my kirpan and when exlpained to, many walk away happy having learnt something new! but there are some "tiley" people who jst say, maybe i shud become a sikh to then, coz then i can wear one! ie... jst so they have shastar etc..

Still selling Gurbani is against rehat anyway! Email ebay and ask them to remove the item from being sold as it is an insult on religious something or the other... Maybe someone with legal knowledge can help...

WJKK WJKF

Gurfateh!!

Just checked the item and its a 4 book volume translation in english.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Gurfateh!!

103979[/snapback]

i would bid for it but it says available to US only....so if anyone in the US can bid for it maybe and then i will buy it off you??

104021[/snapback]

Contact the seller, they may be prepared to send it you if you let them know you are prepared to pay extra for postage etc.

Still selling Gurbani is against rehat anyway!

I totally understand where you are coming from about selling it on ebay. Awkward one this as to right or wrong...

By the way, isn't it selling Gurbani for a profit that is against the rehat. You can sell it to cover expenses.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bhull Chuk Maaf Karna