Two Sikh Teens Attacked by UK Muslim Gang

I am from slough I kind of know these perople who been attacked aint the first since last year 10-16 attacks similar to this have taken place. I have been involved in these things aswell. ALL-INFO, police dont do jack...all 10-16 attacks since last year and NO ONE HAS GONE DOWN, only bail and release and NO REASON IS NEEDED, if these racist p*ssys see a Singh or one or two Singhs who younger they will attack them. They dont say anything when there only a few of them. The only time they will try something is when they got older boys (2yrs+) with them and they got tools and they got at least 12+ of them and they all older. Its been going on for ages but it died down because our past Sikh community in slough had unity and had a good sikhi base THATS ALL GONE NOW, no surprise these problems are on the rise extremely quickly and in a short period of time.

Guest A Singh.

Slough youth should organise a meeting for all the Sangat (not just kesadharis) under 25 yrs old who have ever done any training so that they can co-ordinate dealing with the situation. They should not try to use excuses such as reading Gurbani which should be done anyway in addition to solving problems within the community.

If you REALLY want to do something, then stand in Guroo Saahibs Hajooree, Do Ardaas and ask Guroo Saahib what to do, if they say stand up and fight then stand up and fight, if they say read bani and do seva then read bani and do seva.

That will really prove if you want to make a change OR if you want to "paki bash" for egotistical reasons....

Dhan Dhan Saahib Sree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee Maahaaraaj!

Raajaan Raaj, Bhaanaan Bhaaan, Daevaan Daev, Upmaa(n) Mahaan.

I am from slough I kind of know these perople who been attacked aint the first since last year 10-16 attacks similar to this have taken place. I have been involved in these things aswell. ALL-INFO, police dont do jack...all 10-16 attacks since last year and NO ONE HAS GONE DOWN, only bail and release and NO REASON IS NEEDED, if these racist p*ssys see a Singh or one or two Singhs who younger they will attack them. They dont say anything when there only a few of them. The only time they will try something is when they got older boys (2yrs+) with them and they got tools and they got at least 12+ of them and they all older. Its been going on for ages but it died down because our past Sikh community in slough had unity and had a good sikhi base THATS ALL GONE NOW, no surprise these problems are on the rise extremely quickly and in a short period of time.

104458[/snapback]

I know the police dont do nothin but if we dont show we use them then we are the ones who look bad. Its a common cycle till we open our eyes and see it then we wont get no where. Use everything around you. It might not achieve anything to us, BUT it shows we are law abiding people and try to avoid violence in the eyes of on lookers.

I know of these attacks to, trust, we get so many of them where im from too. Wehad a case where a girl, 12yrs old,was put in hospital by several muslim lads after being spat on so i can appreciate the tension your under. The people involved were dealt with accordingly.

If you REALLY want to do something, then stand in Guroo Saahibs Hajooree, Do Ardaas and ask Guroo Saahib what to do, if they say stand up and fight then stand up and fight, if they say read bani and do seva then read bani and do seva.

That will really prove if you want to make a change OR if you want to "paki bash" for egotistical reasons....

Dhan Dhan Saahib Sree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee Maahaaraaj!

Raajaan Raaj, Bhaanaan Bhaaan, Daevaan Daev, Upmaa(n) Mahaan.

104465[/snapback]

This is my thoughts exactly. Do an ardas and take a Hukham. Will tell you what to do! If ya gona mission then do Chandi Di // before and see how much bottle you got (thats not an insult to people who have!!! Its a calling to those who say we will do something then at the last minute disapear as they have some event come up). Take a hukham and do paath also.

if you wona set ur teams up then do it with maharaj blessing. Read bani together, train together and do simran together and watch the unbreakable force y ou can build.

Do ardas and thats all.

Also is it really worth displaying all the ideas of lets get a team set up on sikh sangat? There are twats in the sangat who leak this crap to the rong people by sayin im gona do this and that. You know who your guys are who you trust associate with them only...

Just some advice...

But as Singh Ji said, do ardas and let maharaj decide the outcome of your decisions...

WJKK WJKF

can sum1 from the UK explain why this happens

im from toronto, and this would never happen...if it did....it would end in a week with us as clear victors

butt we have a smaller sikh population then UK how come all of u cant band together moneh or not it doesnt matter!!

104428[/snapback]

That is so true!

We Sikhs in Toronto (and rest of Canada) run s.hit!

thats the reason no sikh groups break up, sp was full of monay and none of the singhs of the community would back them up, yh u go do path whilst ur sisters and daughters are being raped.

PAKI BASHING ZINDABAD

104476[/snapback]

That's wack man!

Here in Canada, Sikhs support each other no matter what.