Why the bare legs?

Sat1176

I wear bana wid out no legs, dont get very far dow, cus da wind woooooo gosh, cause bare problems, lol bus my bana keeps like opening wen da wind blows, buh one time der were strong winds, nd like i kept sorting it out, buh den it kept blowing so i fort forget dis, so i left it, and i was walking down da street wid my bana behind me nd my kachera showing.

lemme tell u diss much had a nice breeze

106950[/snapback]

Kumi bruv Please Please Please pray.gif can you start writing in proper English, it takes me ages to try and figure out what you mean. :doh: @

106966[/snapback]

Sorry i tryed b4, if u want i can get run over

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All-info and Sat:

Why not a woman?

I think it would be cool to do that!

Got to break the ice right! blush.gif

106963[/snapback]

I don't think there's anything stopping a Bibi wearing a kachera in the Nihang style.

106967[/snapback]

I think its just the comfort level.. and also that. people here aren't used to seeing girls bare their legs if they dont shave them......

i would love to know if girls do this though cus it is a good way to break the norm and give some people a few shocks at the same time hehe

106969[/snapback]

ur sad

All-info and Sat:

Why not a woman?

I think it would be cool to do that!

Got to break the ice right! blush.gif

106963[/snapback]

I don't think there's anything stopping a Bibi wearing a kachera in the Nihang style.

106967[/snapback]

I think its just the comfort level.. and also that. people here aren't used to seeing girls bare their legs if they dont shave them......

i would love to know if girls do this though cus it is a good way to break the norm and give some people a few shocks at the same time hehe

106969[/snapback]

ur sad

106975[/snapback]

how's that?

what hell man a women cant were a chola bucaues it would caues kaam thats y bibian cant stay at metha

106974[/snapback]

that could be another reason blush.gif

106976[/snapback]

Actually all jokes aside... i hope u caught the joke in the my post above... its true.. women should not wear a chola without covering their legs... it does cause kaam. this is why Sikh women are told not to wear sari's (besides them being very easy to open and hard to handle) again, a salwar or pajami has a nala just like the kachera which is harder to open (not easy for someone to open if someone is trying to rape a woman... (sorry to put it in there like that)...

but i agree girls should not wear without the proper leg covering

but hold up - erm.... women look at men too no? They too fall in the trap of kaam ... no? And they too look at legs... no?!

Coz i know a Singh who goes to ma local Gurdwara - good lookin lad n that - n i know for a fact there are girls who think hes "fit" and think hes got "great legs". Ok, u can say they shudnt think like that, but thats not in discussion here.

As for the rohm (body hair) thing ure on about... well to overcome that whether ure a guy or a girl is amazing and it would help u eradicate vanity too.

I wud ask the question : DO u guys n girls think men have a harder time controlling kaam than women? If its off topic, ignore the question.

but hold up - erm.... women look at men too no? They too fall in the trap of kaam ... no? And they too look at legs... no?!

Coz i know a Singh who goes to ma local Gurdwara - good lookin lad n that - n i know for a fact there are girls who think hes "fit" and think hes got "great legs". Ok, u can say they shudnt think like that, but thats not in discussion here.

As for the rohm (body hair) thing ure on about... well to overcome that whether ure a guy or a girl is amazing and it would help u eradicate vanity too.

I wud ask the question : DO u guys n girls think men have a harder time controlling kaam than women? If its off topic, ignore the question.

106991[/snapback]

Both as bad as each other, you cant blame any other. Its jst common practice for a women to cover up so simple as. If it wernt, Mai Bhago wuda kept legs showing when fighting too.

Apologies if that offends anyone but its respect too, from the times people lived in. Like if a woman was walkin round with bare legs, she is prone to being raped or something from a fellow villager where as a man walkin round with bare legs will prob put men off!!!

WJKK WJKF

haha i guess a response cud be to that is

"but then the men not covering their legs cud cause the women to go round raping the men!"

But im not saying this never happens, but its rare. Not as rare as u think it wud be on a global scale, but still rare.

I agree thou with All Info jee. Coz it is now just common practice. And girls are generally more sensible than guys. Have to admit that.

Sorry if that offends neone!