sorry to hear of this

bingle

maybe Sikhs can adapt bingle's idea ...

this is what i mean...

Sikhs can even have their own ANTI-TERRORISM PROTEST (not anti-muslim)...

this will show Sikhs are against Terrorism and raise awareness...

you dont have to associate with bingles party... but u can still get the msg across that hurting INNOCENT people is not cool...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree Sikhs should protest against 7/7 to show the public we are Sikh not Muslims and this will give us the opportunity to promote Sikhism with banners and leaflets to show people who don’t know.

If people see that the UBA is present and there is no violence between us but there is harmony this will be a blow and a shock to people and will help them understand that we are not muslims.

Waheguru Jika Khalsa, Waheguru Jiki Fateh

So if Sikhs march to say we're not Muslim, does that mean it'll be ok for there to be hate crimes on Muslims? Are we saying they're all guilty by association?

I don't believe a true Sikh will take part in this....a true Sikh will never call out against any other group based on color or religion.

Brother, don't sway away from truthful living just because we're under attack by people who don't know us. Sikhs has been in Britain for hundreds of years and hate crimes against us still happen. When people choose to be ignorant, there is nothing much we can do about it, but don't call out against good muslims. The same goes for good christians, hindus, and jews out there. Don't get caught in this cycle of hate.

Gurfateh

So if Sikhs march to say we're not Muslim, does that mean it'll be ok for there to be hate crimes on Muslims?  Are we saying they're all guilty by association?

I don't believe a true Sikh will take part in this....a true Sikh will never call out against any other group based on color or religion.

Brother, don't sway away from truthful living just because we're under attack by people who don't know us.  Sikhs has been in Britain for hundreds of years and hate crimes against us still happen.  When people choose to be ignorant, there is nothing much we can do about it, but don't call out against good muslims.  The same goes for good christians, hindus, and jews out there.  Don't get caught in this cycle of hate.

Gurfateh

108420[/snapback]

this aint about hate its about the murder of innocent people of all colours and religons. HATE CRIMES ARE GOING ON AGAINST EVERYONE INCLUDING WHITES

LADS GET YOUR OWN PROTEST UP DO IT A DIFFERENT DAY ITS UP TO YOU

BUT I KNOW SIKHS ARE PROUD PEOPLE AND I KNOW YOU DO CARE

WE HAVE EVEN HAD BLACK AND ASIANS WITH US ON PREVIOUS MEETS

JUST HAVE A THINK OK WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER THINK SIKHS MARCH AGAINST TERROR WHILE MILLIONS JUST SIT AT HOME

WHO WOULD YOU CALL MORE PATRIOTIC?

So bingle who was the group of white skinheads that the police had surrounded at traff square?

and is your group anyway connected to the BNP?

108346[/snapback]

DONT NO MATE THE NF?

WE ARE NOT BNP THEY I BELEAVE ARE FULL OF idiots ILL PROBLEY GET DONE IN FOR SAYING THAT BUT I DONT CARE WELL YES I DO IM A FAMILY MAN.I HAVE MY HEAD SHAVED THIS DOESNT MAKE ME RACIST

IF A BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME IS HE?

So if Sikhs march to say we're not Muslim, does that mean it'll be ok for there to be hate crimes on Muslims?  Are we saying they're all guilty by association?

Brother, don't sway away from truthful living just because we're under attack by people who don't know us.  Sikhs has been in Britain for hundreds of years and hate crimes against us still happen.  When people choose to be ignorant, there is nothing much we can do about it, but don't call out against good muslims.  The same goes for good christians, hindus, and jews out there.  Don't get caught in this cycle of hate.

Gurfateh

108420[/snapback]

this aint about hate its about the murder of innocent people of all colours and religons. HATE CRIMES ARE GOING ON AGAINST EVERYONE INCLUDING WHITES

LADS GET YOUR OWN PROTEST UP DO IT A DIFFERENT DAY ITS UP TO YOU

BUT I KNOW SIKHS ARE PROUD PEOPLE AND I KNOW YOU DO CARE

WE HAVE EVEN HAD BLACK AND ASIANS WITH US ON PREVIOUS MEETS

JUST HAVE A THINK OK WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER THINK SIKHS MARCH AGAINST TERROR WHILE MILLIONS JUST SIT AT HOME

WHO WOULD YOU CALL MORE PATRIOTIC?

108477[/snapback]

I think it's a good idea to have a protest againt these acts of terrorism. But time is not right yet, ppl who have died in the bombings need to be laid to rest first only then we can unite and stand up to these terrorists who attack innocent people.

Much as it is tempting to march against Islamic extremism..... I have reservations to who was behind the bombings as I keep asking myself who benefits most from these attacks the most. And I've read several credible conspricy theories about the involvement governmental agencies (foreign and internal) in the attacks. (eg how did Israeli sources have prior knowledge to warn their officals not to attend a meeting just before the bombs went off) something very dodgy about this whole incident.

Gurfateh

108420[/snapback]

TRAFF LAST YEAR AROUND 80 SIKHS ATTENDED SO I THINK A BIT WRONG

YOU MAYBE AL MUJ OR WHAT EVER THEY ARE KNOWN AS NEVER SHOWED UP

THE SIKH LADS PLAYED A BIG PART IN THAT

FAIR POINT MATE

THEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE DO YOUR OWN THING BUT MAKE SURE THE PRESS ARE THERE COS THEY WONT PUT YOUR POINT ACROSS COS IF A TEMPLE GETS ATTACKED IT JUST FILLS THEIR PAGES IM SORRY TO SAY

IM GLAD TO HEAR 5 WERE ARRESTED FOR THE ATTACK IN BELVEDERE

I THOUGHT IT WAS GRAVESEND MAYBE THERE WAS TWO

BUT I DO THINK YOU LADS WILL THINK THIS OVER

bingle.... dude.. by all means go on with your protest... nobodys stopping u guyz... we think 1. this is not the right time to be doing a protest just yet... 2... we will hold our own protest.... some people don't feel right joining another group for the protest.. and u know what.. tha's all good... the bottom line is to get a protest done... trust me... it WILL happen... its just a matter of time.. and the protest will be against hate crimes of ALL cultures/religions... not only hate crimes against Sikhs... and i'm pretty sure other communities have/will be organizing their own protests....

so... bingle... do ur protest and do it well... if ur group is really anti-racist or whatever and is doing a good cause as u say it is.. then we back u up 100%... however, it does not seem practical and smart for Sikhs to hold a protest just yet... maybe a week or so... i dunno... tha's for the groups in the UK to decide..

my 2 cents...