Is Goi The Only Culprit?

I have been told by many hindus that sikhs(minorities) should not demand for separation as it was the goverment that is trying to divide the country and the hindus of the country have always treated sikhs as their brothers.I just want to know what our sangat thinks about it.Have sikhs only been betrayed by the GOI?or the hindu population in india needs to take the blame too?

1.betrayal of punjabi language by punjabi hindus.

2.comprehensive victory of Congress after bluestar and 84 GENOCIDE

3.victory of Narendra Modi after butchering muslims in gujarat

4.emergence of BJP as a major National party in a short span of time due to their policy of hindi,hindu and hindustan.

5.Almost all hindus I know are major fans of KPS Gill and they dont care to listen if you tell them he killed thousands of sikh teenagers.Is there no value of blood of sikh teenagers in India??

6.Very few hindus admit that Operation Bluestar was a mistake.The most kind answer I have got is "yes it was unfortunate for sikh brothers but it was a necessity".

Would their view be the same if sikhs had attacked mathura,ayodhya temples with tanks and killed thousands of hindus???

7.Its tough to find a hindu brother who doesnt crack or had cracked jokes on sikhs in his life,12oclock is a NATIONAL INDIAN JOKE.

khalistan zindabad

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told by many hindus that sikhs(minorities) should not demand for separation as it was the goverment that is trying to divide the country and the hindus of the country have always treated sikhs as their brothers.I just want to know what our sangat thinks about it.Have sikhs only been betrayed by the GOI?or the hindu population in india needs to take the blame too?

1.betrayal of punjabi language by punjabi hindus.

2.comprehensive victory of Congress after bluestar and 84 GENOCIDE

3.victory of Narendra Modi after butchering muslims in gujarat

4.emergence of BJP as a major National party in a short span of time due to their policy of hindi,hindu and hindustan.

5.Almost all hindus I know are major fans of KPS Gill and they dont care to listen if you tell them he killed thousands of sikh teenagers.Is there no value of blood of sikh teenagers in India??

6.Very few hindus admit that Operation Bluestar was a mistake.The most kind answer I have got is "yes it was unfortunate for sikh brothers but it was a necessity".

Would their view be the same if sikhs had attacked mathura,ayodhya temples with tanks and killed thousands of hindus???

7.Its tough to find a hindu brother who doesnt crack or had cracked jokes on sikhs in his life,12oclock is a NATIONAL INDIAN JOKE.

khalistan zindabad

110410[/snapback]

are you suggesting that our hindu brothers are enemies too that we should destroy them as few sikh terrorist organizations did back in those days? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

what's happening to sikhs these days, they are becoming really dry with no compassion in there hearts no.gif

well you see 90% of ppls are uneducated and most of them are from slum areas and drinks a lot. To earn the support all you have to do is throw a bottle of Desi "Sharab" and make two or three fake promises and get their vote. If they don't vote.. bully them with govt funded guards and harras the community.

A typical scene of all india nearby election days

GOI of India is responsible and the Sikh fight is aginst the gov't, however interesting though that 900 million Hindus in India have yet to speak out aginst injustice to Sikhs....especially hindu punajabis who passed out ladoos after darbar sahib was attacked...nobody hates hindus but hindus are yet to lend their hearts to sikhs fighting for justice.

The question is not about sikhs not having a heart, the question is for the majority hindus. After darbar sahib was attacked how many thousands of hindus were massacred by mobs in PUnjab? Yeah that's what i thought.

How many sikhs were slaughtered after <admin-profanity filter activated> indira was sent to hell, 10,000 in five days. Who has lost compassion? How many people have been punished for killing 200, 000 sikhs, none! who has lost compassion?

After darbar sahib was attacked how many thousands of hindus were massacred by mobs in PUnjab? 

Are you saying that no hindus were killed in punjab during the 80s ??

And those 'transistor bombs' that were bursting all over the place were just Indian agents working overtime to malign the Sikhs ?

Why don't you bias people look at that too instead of bad mouthing 900 million hindus?

First of all you are new to this forum and you don't know most of the frequent users here and hence your statement "YOU bias people" seems to be invalid and it sounds strange coming out of one sikh saying to another sikh "You people"...

Anyway.. I agree that most of youth who'rebrought up in west jump the bandwagon of few ppls and started hurling abuse against anyone whose religion is hindu. This is what we don't want.. i mean you are judging the whole hindu kaum by the actions of few thousand bad apples. We are just acting like India who on every bad event will blame pakistan and we all know how stupid that makes them. We are doing the same thing.. whatever happens to us, we started blaming others and will never blame our own ppl. Its easy to blame others and its hard to accept our own weakness. Oh yes they do take advantage of sikh community but we need to take steps against it instead of coming online and started a hindu bashing attacks.

And Raju.. Since you are aware of 80's. tell me who started those stuff in punjab in the first place??

you can't sit around in ur homes while members of your family were getting killed by automatic guns in public day light. Sikhs of 80's didn't want to pick up the gun, who want to live underground without food.. away from family.. bring danger to their family and having the cynide pills around their necks??.. There must be the GOOD DAMN reason to do that. You can't just rub the whole fact by two lines of your reply. Sikhs never ever the first one to start the war. The war was started by some of indian politics stooges and they never thought it will go that deadly and that war is finished without any positive result ! Read this month press release and you will get the plain facts without opinions. (http://pr.sikhsangat.com)

Chardi Kala

VS

Raju.. bro.. i see you are replying to the post.. since you are new to this forum.. let me tell you about moi.. don't waste ur tyme with me.. as i don't argue with someone who is new and whom i don't know.. i only enter debate with person whom i know pretty well.. otherwise i just give one time reply :) save time for both of us.. :TH:

Sirjee I am well aware of the 80s. I was around 15 yrs old in 84 and I can remember everything clearly. I was born in Delhi and had a neighbour of mine who was a Sikh family and lived in the next block of apartments. I remember very well that I used to play 'kanche' (marbles) with their daughter and other friends. Now my family belongs to the syrian catholic christian community and we are clearly a minority in India but we used to have excellent relations with all our neighbours including the Singhs next door and we all used to constantly have dinners at each other's house. There was also a plush Gurudwara near our house and my mother apparently had gone to meet a friend nearby and when she was gone there were reports of 'tyre-burning' and looting etc nearby. I was also concerned for the safety of my mother since the Gurdwara was next door to the friends house she was visiting and was on the way. She came back safe but reported horrifying tales of people burning up Sikhs from the Gurudwara with tires and dousing them with kerosene etc. I don't know where these anti-social elements suddenly turned up from with their murderous agenda. Needless to say, it left me scarred. A certain innocence that one feels about ones country was also lost on that very day. I was never afraid of anyone till that day, but since that day I was afraid of people who lived and walked in my midst.

The first seeds of doubt also were planted in my mind as to whether the people who live with me are really human because they did not turn up to help a fellow human being. Now coming back to that day, since my mother was holed up in her friends house my father got concerned and went to fetch her and on the way back near the gate of our house a small mob of the same murderers above had collected because they were informed that there was a Sikh family next door and were asking my father as to if there was indeed any sikh family nearby. One of them started pointing out in the direction of my neighbours and shouted that he was sure there were sikhs there but my father stood his ground and insisted that there were no sikhs in the neighbourhood. One of them said that my father was hand-in-glove with them and moved ahead to attack him, but after he refused to back his ground they finally moved on.

I don't know where these people came from but someone said that they were professional butchers and were hired by congress goons and given a free license to roam about.

But anyhow after that incident things were never the same, the society was fractured and crippled. nobody invited each other to dinners anymore. Although out of gratitude our neighbours did get us halwa from the Gurudwara the day after. Everyone seemed to have gone into a shell and after a while the Singhs moved to England and that was the end of the story. But the innocence was lost forever if you know what I mean.

Everyone's conscience has been scarred by the incident that happened then whether they happened to be perpetrators, onlookers or w/e and the only equivalent to that was the Gujrat riot when the BJP tried to prove that they could not be left far behind. When Gujrat happened I was in Canada and had difficulty grasping the gravity of the situation but I could only come to know later about the reality when I came back to India and read all the material about it, it was horrifying.

As for situation in punjab in the 80s, I can only say there were lots of rumor floating around everywhere and esp in the villages where people mixed up mirch masala and passed on the rumors and thus started taking a life of its own. While I am not aware of the peculiar role political parties in punjab, mrs Gandhi seemed to have totally got things wrong since she felt that she could subvert the law of the land for her political needs. But one thing can be sure that 'taali dono haath se bajti hain' and in punjab all parties were equally responsible in creating a volatile situation unlike in Delhi where the murderous show was one sided.

That was then btw, today I am a very liberal minded person but you can be sure of one thing, that if such a thing were to happen today I would take up whatever comes to my hand and chop off the heads of these miserable murderers myself whether they come from India or our devious neighbour pakistan on whom not all blame can be apportioned but most certainly a considerable portion of it should be credited in their name. There is no point in sitting around and expecting the police and army to do everything for you, take the law in your own hands is the best way in certain cases.