Babbars

Singhstah

so at the end who cares..??? Those singhs are history now and let them rest in peace or wherever they are.. if you wan't to appreciate something then look at their postive side rather on their negative side. Some ppl say bhinderanwale is bad, some ppls say babars are bad.. If those ppls are soo much concerned then they should start doing research rather than depending on forums. For ex. read books (LOTS OF EM) and then be the judge.

i agree with s1ngh veer jee

so are you saying babbar khalsa led attacks against hindus?

i guess I am...I am reading a book that is pretty reputable and describing what it states. There are several examples that explain the Babbars killing hindus (usually they were messed up hindus...not innocent ones)

Guest A Singh.

You are basing your opinion with regards to the relationship between different Panthic Jathebandia on internet articles, message boards, rumours and perhaps a book or two you have read?

It is not wise to attempt to tackle such an issue when the vast majority of posters have no real sources or Gyaan on what in reality happened in the 1970s - early 1990s.