but for us to try to copy them, is not possible

unless we reach there avastha, we cannot do wat they did

bhula chuka maf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"but the other babajis didn't wear a kirpan ...what about that?"

The ten Gurus are one Jot. In Ardas we say Agiya payee Akaal Ki tabhe chaliyoh Panth...IT was the will of God that the khalsa panth was made.

Now you said the other babaji's did not have kirpans:

first of all you are unaware of the hisrory of our Guru sahibs:

Guru Hargobind Ji had two kirpans on his person representing miri and piri and the Guru Sahibs afterwards had armies of Sikhs at their side.

second of all: tyou can't arm a people with swords without Waaheguru in their hearts. the first Gurus armed the sould of their sikhs with Dhur Ki baani and then they armed their sikhs physically, it all goes with the concept of surrendering your man(mind) and tan(body) in Sikhi.

When the Sikhs were ready, Gurus sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh created the khalsa panth which made it mandatory for the Skhs to be armed with shashters.

My question to you is would you want people carrying weapons who do not realize the message of Gurbani that God is in all and that the human race is one? Guru sahib gave the Siksh kakkaars when Akaal purakh's hukam came. The sikhs were ready to bear arms as responsible individuals who would uphold justice for all.

This topic is just proof of a lack of knowledge of Sikh history and sikh fundamentals.

open up a book and read.

fateh.

• 1 year later...
Please Read - SWF format

Please Read - DOC format

waheguru jeeka kahlsa

waheguru je kee fateh

Vaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh.

Saadh Sangat jee, this was an amazing and very informative article/explanation. I recommend that all of the Sangat read it. I think it will answer any questions and provide a lot of gyaan also. Well done to the author.

Please Read - SWF format

Please Read - DOC format

waheguru jeeka kahlsa

waheguru je kee fateh

Saadh Sangat jee, this was an amazing and very informative article/explanation. I recommend that all of the Sangat read it. I think it will answer any questions and provide a lot of gyaan also. Well done to the author.

ihave read some parts of this article it ir informative i congragulate and thanks my brother high spirits for writing this excelent article if wehave such brave and good sikhs no damage can be done to sikhs may GOD GIVE POWER TO PERSONS LIKE MY BROTHER HIGH SPIRITS

Please Read - SWF format

Please Read - DOC format

waheguru jeeka kahlsa

waheguru je kee fateh

Please Read - SWF format

Please Read - DOC format

waheguru jeeka kahlsa

waheguru je kee fateh

ihave read some parts of this article it ir informative i congragulate and thanks my brother high spirits for writing this excelent article if wehave such brave and good sikhs no damage can be done to sikhs may GOD GIVE POWER TO PERSONS LIKE MY BROTHER HIGH SPIRITS

Bhai Sahib/Bibi jee,

I didn't write this article LOL, I was just commenting on how excellent it is. Sorry if I confused anybody, but still take a look at it.