Youth That Want To Help Innocent Penji's

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh sangat jio

As many of you know, As discussed on a previous topic

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=12772

The Gianni’s! Who perv on girls in sangat... a lot have also been attacked!... this needs to be stopped before it gets worser...and other situations occur.

So i am appealing out to all sangat.. That would help our penji’s...and confront these Gianni’s... and sort out the problem before they strike again!

If anybody is interested in helping WHICH WE ALL SHOULD!!!... As what’s happening is wrong. And these girls have not gotten justice yet. And guru ji would want us to get justice.

Please leave your name and email address below... Or message me... And then we can all have a meeting or discuss what’s going to happen.

Thank you

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

penji im right behind you!!

Yea sangat ji we shud all try n sort this problem out!

personally im disgusted that stuff like this even exists!we shud all try n help bring this 2 a STOP!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I feel totally disgusted by these gianies. Guys, some words of advice.

I think you should use brains not brawn. Don’t go in their all guns-a-blazing. You need to discuss and to formulise a plan.

Bibians should fully understand that if they make these allegations then there is no going back, they will be questioned by their parents, by there uncles and aunts, by relatives, by the committee and maybe even by the police, so they must be resolute that they want to do this, because at the end of the day it will be down to the bibians word against the gianis and we all know who the committees are going to side with.

I would suggest that at this stage keep the bibi’s out of the equation. This way they are protected and if the gianies can be warned off and if they know that they are being watched hopefully they will stop these disgusting acts.

Maybe a few Singhs can go see the gianies and give them a stiff warning that if they get any more complaints then matters will be taken further, it could even be suggested that you have evidence on mobile phone images to frighten them off. My prime concern is that the bibians do not get dragged down into the mud where the gianis are.

If there are fake gianis here in Toronto, we need to know. Please use the Gupt fourm and post as guest and write name of the giani and the Gurudwara. If don't know hte name, just list the Gurudwara. It really feels bad. Gurudwara is for us to go to feel safe and protected. If the bibis face that crap at Gurudwara, who is protecting them outside. Also if a fake giani is misbehaving, take action, slap, poke in the eye with a pen or something. Anything. Don;t be scared. Khalsa bibis don't get scared. Keep scissors, if you see a giani misbehaving, cut the beard.

i agree wiv what ur saying...but doesn't it some time depend on the girl her self..i been i c many kuriya dress to the gurdwara like they wud out 2 town...mayb the kuriya should learn to cover themsleves up a bit more to... then we need to go 4 gianis and the kuriya...but then if your not that kind of kuri and u go dressed with respect then fair enough go 4 the gianies

if you see a giani misbehaving, cut the beard.

i know u tryin to b supportive n all dat but wat a stupid thing to say

112264[/snapback]

nah i dnt fink itz a stupid fing. Dat person dnt deserv a Gyani's status. Dnt deserv 2 b sikh. Peepl like them but shame 2 sikhi then we wonder y peepl giv sikhz a mistaken identity

Vahe Guru Ji ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Khalsa Ji

Examples have been given in our history esp in Sikh history. I am sure you are all aware of what happened to the ppl who committed such hidious crimes. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's punsihed them appropriately

And for you lot who understand the following:

Loon Ko Khotne Ko

Moorakh ko Sodhe ko

Danda Pardhan hai.

Khalsa Ji - too much time has been wasted in being humble. Wake up. And start fighting for your rights. That's what we have been taught. All I suggest is that learn from our past, and be smart to handle this. Learn from the Western Cops, Catch them red handed, then kick their Bu*t. Once it happens to one, the others would think twice before doing anything like this.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa Vaheguroo ji ki fateh

sangat jio

If you care about the welfare and safety of others YOUR SIKH SISTERS ETC: in gurdwara sahibs

post me a message with your name and email address..so this can be taken further so these people can be singled out and confronted

WE WIL NOT LET THIS CONTINUE ANY FURTHER!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh